Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever abused a S/O ?

xlr8ted

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Guys that do that shit to women deserve to be out away.

what about females who abuse men:confused:

that shit happens as well but isn't talked about as much. to me that is just as wrong and it puts the male in a very awkward predictament because he will be labeled gay which makes him not want to admit that he is being beaten up by a woman.

thanks,

david gest

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

that shit happens as well but isn't talked about as much. to me that is just as wrong and it puts the male in a very awkward predictament because he will be labeled gay which makes him not want to admit that he is being beaten up by a woman.

thanks,

david gest

It should definitely go both ways. I know some guys that get hit occasionally by their girlfriends/wives and that is just as bad. I always wonder why they stay in those relationships.

thanks,

david gest

Like Lionel Richie...

actually I was thinking more like david gest...that is why I signed his name :idea:

he is the guy that just filed a suit against Liza Minelli saying that she would get drunk and beat him up

Lionel Ritchie got beat by his wife.

Originally posted by sexxichikk

we do not ALWAYS deserve it!, do all guys say "look what you made me do"??, lol

yes, all guys say that cause we realize that you have turned us into "that guy". If it wasn't for all of your bitching, whining and fucking up we would be much more content and not have to smack the shit out of you girls.

my one piece of advice to you ladies is that after we are done tossing you a little beaten, let us walk away and calm down. Then, a little bit later on, come and apologize for what you have done and for making us have to do that to you.

• 1 year later...