Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do you work?

luo072s

Just to see where do you work or what is that you do? that allows you to be posting all damn day...Bling, pod, chaflas..etc, etc.. Let me know so I can get a job like yours... For me to post a message I have to finish my reports as fast as possible without mentioning I have to watch out for my boss ... fu**er is always around my desk:mad:

Originally posted by luo072s

Just to see where do you work or what is that you do? that allows you to be posting all damn day...Bling, pod, chaflas..etc, etc.. Let me know so I can get a job like yours... For me to post a message I have to finish my reports as fast as possible without mentioning I have to watch out for my boss ... fu**er is always around my desk:mad:

I know what you mean. I'm a Recp. at a Staffing agency so in other words I help people like you find a job that they like ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I dont really have a boss, so I do what I want. I just have to make sure I get my work done. So I end up staying late.....:( *LOL*

unfortunately, i never get the time to post when i'm at work. I wouldn't even look at the board cuz i know i'd start posting :hat: my firm is just way too busy and i like to spend time reviewing the client files to stay on top of things. so i save the nonsense for l8er....it's easy to catch up......lol

Originally posted by luo072s

WORK ?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: