Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy new years from us to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

It would have been better than some of the gay house we heard.;):D

Gay house!!! Noooo....never from me.

Its pure tribal, deep stuff you'll hear from me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have to give my thanks to Flip & Tonie for their hospitality. It was nice meeting you both...

Also, that was a pretty sweet setup you had there...I didn't expect to see something like that! :eek:

Anyways, it was great seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones. Oh, and sorry we all didn't stay longer. ;)

'Til next time...

Mishka

:rolleyes:

There was NOTHING wrong with the ANYTHING that night IMO. Yes, even that "gay house" was alright. Everything had it's time and place. If you didn't like the music, you went outside and talked to people, or watch the South Park Marathon ;) There was something to do for everyone. So no complaints at all from me! Hell, never any complaints for being at "the land" :D

Peace!

P.S. Who was banging it out? I didn't notice anyone bang anything it out. The only banging out I remember was Lady Dana :eek:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:rolleyes:

There was NOTHING wrong with the ANYTHING that night IMO. Yes, even that "gay house" was alright. Everything had it's time and place. If you didn't like the music, you went outside and talked to people, or watch the South Park Marathon ;) There was something to do for everyone. So no complaints at all from me! Hell, never any complaints for being at "the land" :D

Peace!

P.S. Who was banging it out? I didn't notice anyone bang anything it out. The only banging out I remember was Lady Dana :eek:

LADY DANA OWNED US ALL !!! :cool: :cool:

Thanks to Flip and the Mrs for hosting THE afterhours of the evening...

I'm very glad i made it out there... Had a great time hanguin out w all the CP characters in attendance..... soo many celebrities in one place!! :eek::laugh: LOL! haha

Like a couple mentioned not the best music towards the end, but a fantastic time nonetheless... I was also a witness to the prescence of the number 1 trance-haters lol... but its all good.. all about cool peeps in good spirit...

If this party was in any way an indicator of what 2004 has in store for us then, by all means, it will be a very nice year.. Plenty of music, hanguin out w cool peeps, partying it UP! hehe

Its gonna be a good one.. Glad to see all u guys..

Thanks again to the Flips! I'll see u guys on the dancefloor!

Peace!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by lulamishka

I also have to give my thanks to Flip & Tonie for their hospitality. It was nice meeting you both...

Also, that was a pretty sweet setup you had there...I didn't expect to see something like that! :eek:

Anyways, it was great seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones. Oh, and sorry we all didn't stay longer. ;)

'Til next time...

Mishka

whenever ur ready...the invitation is open for ya!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:werd:

attachment.php?postid=1950121

:cool:

i better not ever meet lady dana in person....i think ill tackle her with joy....then ill start making out with her very hard and passionatly...just like her music.....in the words of my friend koky.....things will get "krucial" if i ever see that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::tongue::D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i better not ever meet lady dana in person....i think ill tackle her with joy....then ill start making out with her very hard and passionatly...just like her music.....in the words of my friend koky.....things will get "krucial" if i ever see that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::tongue::D

:eek: :eek: KRUCIAL :eek: :eek: