felix da housecat

sharam jay

paris & healey

lee combs

ralph lawson

kleinenberg!

et al

it's happening everywhere else let's make it happen in miami

oh yeah, and tons more acid to go with that!

yo that's exactly what I play, I'm ready for it, hopefully people will be able to appreciate me for my music and book me because I am the original electro-house dj in Miami! no joke.... I'm just about the music, not personality, hopefully I can get by on talent alone since I'm not a socialite...

None of those styles exist.

According to Saleen.

J/K

Keeping in mind that Progressive Breaks are automatic............................

I think I will be leaning more on the "Wicked" side of "Progressive" but yet keeping the "Beautiful Vocals"

"Accapellas" would be nice.

:D

My eyes are on

Momu

Chris Lake

Luke Chable

Rouzbeh Delavari

Madoka

Subsky

Darko

Allen & Healey

and so many more

Not to mention the unsigned "Unknown Artist" with their "Unknown Tracks"

GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Obby_Baby_Picture.jpg

2 djs that inspired me the most in 03 was ricardo villalobos and richie hawtin.

i think the sound those 2 are playing right now is a lot of what a lot of djs will get into.

just watch out what is coming out of germany nowadays. ridiculous music! basic techno fundamentals with a modern technology twist.

a few to watch in 2004.

petter

luciano (he will breakout this year .. just watch)

ewan pearson (artist LP!)

vince watson (album on Transmat)

ashtrax (artist LP)

labels

black dragon

murk (the return!)

disruptor

cadenza

border community (will continue to blur the lines b/w genres)

Border Community is such a good label. I've picked up a couple of their stuff recently. all top notch. alot of other labels will pick up for the 2004: Dessous, Morris City, Missive, Classic Records will release some massive stuff, Big Chief, Soma, Greyhound among others.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Soma will be the label next year, but I tried to keep list till smaller labels.

Reasons Soma will rock pwn your record box this year.

Funk D'void's new album Volume Freak

Ewan Pearson LP

new Slam LP

new Chaser LP

yep :tongue:

all kidding aside, that Funk D'void album.. amazing material.. cant wait to get it to my grubby paws.

Guest saleen351

only aztec is close to the real answer. NYC will rule the club land and club music world this up and comming year. Not since the 90's has there been so much pricey talent in one city on any given night. There will be too many 20 grand djs spinning in one city. I hope this means, exlusive productions only those jocks have, like JP does..

Originally posted by eKiTeL

yo that's exactly what I play, I'm ready for it, hopefully people will be able to appreciate me for my music and book me because I am the original electro-house dj in Miami! no joke.... I'm just about the music, not personality, hopefully I can get by on talent alone since I'm not a socialite...

I'd like to hear your mixes...where can I find some?

I never said we had all the talent, but we def have a huge surgence of fresh talent that will be making big strides in the up and coming year...

Astro&Glyde, Chris and Kai and Serge are all NYC djs whom I have had the pleasure of hearing all there up and coming productions and I must say all are out of this world...Astro&Glydes newest one will be one of the years biggest in my mind and many top djs I have played it for have agreed...

Eric Prydz and Nic Fanciulli are not local, not even from the US...but their new shit is off the meter.

Trendroids and Randall Jones/Tigerhooks new material is unbelievable as well....

I think we are in for a great year musically, looking forward to everyones new stuff, the Miami boys, NY guys, Spanish, UK etc...

danny, the person who introduced me to this music back in 99. u r always a step ahead of everyone else homeboy. can't wait to hear u play live in front of the masses soon.

if this year is anything like 2003, it will be amazing. i see electroclash, breaks, garage, and acid leading the way. with techno and very minimal teach house holding it's musical hand. and ofcourse even some proggy #'s and your anthem filled vocals to make the hands rise in bliss.even some acts like roots manuva, unkle, and fannypack will introduce peepz to hip-hop influences in their electronic muzik;)

it's only gonna get better people:tongue: