Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Vaughnz, Sheldon & Saleen...

macboy

Look, as far as the music at Delux, all I can say is...

PROPER!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Vaughn & Sheldon, thanks for the hospitality. Sheldon, thanks for the drink. No one told me about all the talent that packs this place! :eek: Is that the norm, or was it just because of NYE?

Amalia was her usual AMAZING self. Those who still haven't caught her, get yer asses to Blue on Tuesdays.

It was definitely worth the hour trip. Sorry I didn't stay to the end...wanted to make it to a couple more parties. But I will be back to Delux.

Saleen, thanks bro! :aright: As for Amy...:drool:

VERY nice to finally meet ya Mac! I had a great time last night; AMALIA L IS THE SHIT!

She tore Delux a new ass... very impressed! Cool person too! Also had fun hanging with her friend Molly!

Much love to Marco, Carla and Mac for making the hike :D I just wish we had a chance to hang out! :(

Craig (professorx97)... you're a madman... Patron WILL be the death of us! Great hanging with ya brother, glad to ring in the new year with ya!

Still VERY hungover! The word Rockstar was put to shame lastnight/this morning! :laugh:

Mac... That is how Delux is ALL the time! You can take that to the bank... GREAT looking crowd week-in and week-out!

Again... thanks to everyone for a very intimate and VERY memorable evening!

HAPPY NEW YEAR CP

All I have to say is, Great Music and great people last night at Delux. Great meeting everyone. Vaughan and Sheldon tore it up. Amalia L sick beats. I apologize cause I dont remeber parts of last night, i was wrecked.

Vaughan you are the man, but i think i need a new liver.

:D :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by professorx97

Vaughan you are the man, but i think i need a new liver.

I am watching the Home Shopping Network... If I see one, I'll order it for ya! I might as well pick one up while I'm at it!:laugh:

:) My Brain

:hung: My brain after last night!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yep, Delux is ALWAYS like that. My bartender of choice there of course is Dino....*sigh* I would have loved to be there with you guys, but I was somewhere special...;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vaughanz

Go on now... Let's hear some details!!! ;)

No details are neccessary my friend. ;)

Originally posted by vaughanz

VERY nice to finally meet ya Mac! I had a great time last night; AMALIA L IS THE SHIT!

She tore Delux a new ass... very impressed! Cool person too! Also had fun hanging with her friend Molly!

Much love to Marco, Carla and Mac for making the hike :D I just wish we had a chance to hang out! :(

Craig (professorx97)... you're a madman... Patron WILL be the death of us! Great hanging with ya brother, glad to ring in the new year with ya!

Still VERY hungover! The word Rockstar was put to shame lastnight/this morning! :laugh:

Mac... That is how Delux is ALL the time! You can take that to the bank... GREAT looking crowd week-in and week-out!

Again... thanks to everyone for a very intimate and VERY memorable evening!

HAPPY NEW YEAR CP

Great meeting you Vaughn. We had a great time = great music + great crowd. Nice meeting Professor too. :cool:

We'll see you up there soon. :)

PS: Thanx Mac 4 the drinks. :D