Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE at Arc

PCR

Was that off the hook or what???!!!

What an amazing night! I had sooo much fun - the music was great (I got just before 2AM, stayed till 9AM)

What's up with that meet up at 5AM? I missed it by like 5 min and there was nobody by the arcade except one person (sorry dude I forgot your name).

it was great there last night. I wish i could have stayed longer, but i was with a few other ppl that needed to get food.

I left pretty much right after i met you.

It was cool to finally meet someone from the club.

Where were the rest of you?

billy

well if you saw someone wearing a djfourms.com t-shirt, that was me.;)

it was a light grey and you prob saw me dancing for most of the night. I could have been caught in the Arcade sitting for a bit.

Had a ton of fun last night, still wish i could have stayed longer.

billy

It was a great night.

Got there at 330, great vibe. Sander was dropping that mix of Diamond Life that was off the hook!!

My night got complicated after that, I starting getting along really well with this girl I met earlier at a party at my pad, things were going *great* until he older brother found us in the arcade after being MIA for a few hours and flipped out. We are making out and all of a sudden I hear "AND THAT'S WHERE IT STOPS." I turn around, there is this kid -who is my friend and neighbor- with his head looking like it was about to explode...anyway, it killed my night trying to control this kid and not getting to say a word to this girl again...

OH well.

I hit the dancefloor again at about 6 after this debacle, sorry about missing the meetup, I was actually about 20 feet from the arcade door and I didn't see anybody....

Music from 630 on was SIIICCCCKK!!! Sander was really taking it to a new level w/ some great techy progressive. I left around 8, and the party was going strong. I would have stayed, but it had been a long night and the drama I went through just took a lot of the wind from my sails...

Great NYE though. Reprazent NYC, sounds like there were great parties all over the city last night. Think of what an improvement from just a year ago!

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

^^ i was wasted and lost track of time sorry, ya that was siiick, got there at 2, left at 10!!!:D

wtf, he didn't drop manilla:(

had a blast my feet are killin me, wow it was sooo crowded!!

i kept bumpin into ppl that i had no idea were there!!

great night:tongue:

soooooooooo much fun!!!! the vibe was amazing, and Sander was droping some tight tracks....didn't he spin Manilla? :confused: i could have sworn her did around 8ish..

rs22b - now I remember... :D

bassboy; if you do know her brother you probably will see her again ;)

karisma and others; so where were you at 5AM?

well, like I said...I had so much fun I missed the meet up myself by 5 min and then went right back on the dance floor - front row :D

karisma: I just noticed....I guess you liked "The Razor Edge" - that's his better book IMO

Originally posted by PCR

rs22b - now I remember... :D

bassboy; if you do know her brother you probably will see her again ;)

karisma and others; so where were you at 5AM?

well, like I said...I had so much fun I missed the meet up myself by 5 min and then went right back on the dance floor - front row :D

karisma: I just noticed....I guess you liked "The Razor Edge" - that's his better book IMO

I know, i remembered at like 5:15 and went by the arcade entrance, and didn't really see anyone standing around, so I went back out to the main floor ad started dancing.. sorry i mssed you guys :( .. the music was off the hook!!! i had the brilliant idea of going to Arc in heels... don't ask me wht i was think, so by like 6am i just said "fuck it" and took them off b/ my feet were killing me... so i was the shoeless girl, if anyone noticed ;) BIG MISTAKE now, b/c my feet are killing me, i don't know what i was thinking :confused: ,but I guess its a sure sign of a pretty fun night ;) i seriously can't get ovr how much fun that night was!!!!!

PCR-- i actually never read that book, i should check it out though.

hey hey....i got to arc around 1:30 and left at 10AM!!! i never wear a watch or take my phone in when i go clubbing because i get depressed knowing that the night is almost over. i was too busy having fun and getting wasted, then i realized wasnt there supposed to be a meet at 5?!? i went into the arcade and asked someone for the time and it was already 6:30....:D hehe...sorry guys

the night was great, Sander was great, and the company i had was even better!! i've never been out on NYE before thinking that it was unsafe, but you better believe it...i'll definitely be going out on NYE from now on!

other than that, i saw someone collapse on the dance floor and security had to carry him over his shoulder...that was pretty scary. :( then this girl was smoking next to me after security already told her...NO SMOKING IN THE CLUB.....she still lit her cigarette back up after security left. i thought she was going to burn my jacket...i swear, if she came close i would KNOCK her out!!! but then i would've got kicked out....good thing security came back and told her to LEAVE!!! she was arguing w/ him too :rolleyes: , but she still got kicked out!!

bassboy....were you making out in the back of the arcade?

i saw a couple there smooching for quite some time!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by ummedunno

hey hey....i got to arc around 1:30 and left at 10AM!!! i never wear a watch or take my phone in when i go clubbing because i get depressed knowing that the night is almost over. i was too busy having fun and getting wasted, then i realized wasnt there supposed to be a meet at 5?!? i went into the arcade and asked someone for the time and it was already 6:30....:D hehe...sorry guys

the night was great, Sander was great, and the company i had was even better!! i've never been out on NYE before thinking that it was unsafe, but you better believe it...i'll definitely be going out on NYE from now on!

other than that, i saw someone collapse on the dance floor and security had to carry him over his shoulder...that was pretty scary. :( then this girl was smoking next to me after security already told her...NO SMOKING IN THE CLUB.....she still lit her cigarette back up after security left. i thought she was going to burn my jacket...i swear, if she came close i would KNOCK her out!!! but then i would've got kicked out....good thing security came back and told her to LEAVE!!! she was arguing w/ him too :rolleyes: , but she still got kicked out!!

bassboy....were you making out in the back of the arcade?

i saw a couple there smooching for quite some time!!

:tongue:

That was probably me man, I was having a blast until her Oedipus-Rex motherfucking Latino older brother stepped onto the scene and ruined my night! She's 21 too, it's not like she's 18...

Just thinking about it makes me pissed still... Good thing Sander was outrageous, otherwise the whole portion of my night at Arc would have been down the shitter.

Sorry for the rant, happy new year.

I know we all missed the meet-up, but we'll see each other at the Annual.

- what a great night! - i had an amazing time - sander was great! and it was awesome drinking in arc for a change!

was only there for like 3 hrs or so - cuz all my lame friends were too tired and had to leave - wish i was there longer :(

happy new year everyone!

Originally posted by karisma

soooooooooo much fun!!!! the vibe was amazing, and Sander was droping some tight tracks....didn't he spin Manilla? :confused: i could have sworn her did around 8ish..

eeehh,i was sorta, a lotta drunk by then and don't remember it being played, damn if he did:mad: