Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: sobe2003

happyface

Originally posted by sobe2003

Won the game . . . .yes (barely) . . .

Owned . . . I don't think so . . . for example Iowa owned Florida . . .

FSU should get a field goal kicker . . .

Do you know what being owned means?

It doesnt mean that one wins by one or two points.

To me it means that Miami has won the last 7 meetings I believe if not 6 and that in history meetings Miami leads 27 games to 20 ,that to me is OWNED like a mofo.......:) have a nice day.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Well then on your definition . . .

Remember the Fiesta Bowl last year . . . Ohio State OWNED Miami!

:laugh: :laugh: yeah ok im not talking about a close win like I said owned is getting beatin by your rival team of all time 6 times ina row Ohio State doesnt own shyt the refs do;)

FSU can Thank our punter Brian Moore for keeping the game interesting. Brian had 3 punts under 30 yards in the 2nd half! :rolleyes:

That's what kept the game interesting in the 2nd half. If we had a decent punter & if Brock wouldn't of turned it over 2x (a pick & a fumble), it would of been a different game.

Outside of that we owned the Noles running game & Rix looked more like "Trix" (the cereal I used to eat for breakfast when I was a kid)... :laugh:

Big FU to the noles hecklers sittin' behind me @ the game! :rolleyes:

GO CANES! :aright:

Originally posted by chaflas

I did see the scoreboard. Bullshit ref call. And don't call me julio again or I'm gonna have to meet up with you to tell you personally.

Chaflas dont waste your time on a "buckeye":laugh: :laugh: thats their biggest win ever,till this day they cant believe it and you know what? I wouldnt either if I was a "buckeye":laugh: :laugh: