Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave You banned mrsmiley do away with JonyQuest please.

Should Jonyquests account be banned??  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jonyquests account be banned??

• Yes Bann the annoying motherfucker
    • I hope he dies a slow painful agonizing death
    • I could care less
    • No I enjoy gay smileys on every fucking thread cause Im an asshole.

Originally posted by nomembername

I see no reason why he should be banned. He does not always ONLY add a :) ...sometimes he gives us a half of sentence.

If Jony goes than I go (ok, now I'm getting a little carried away :) )

Just wanted to be the first to say goodbye.

kostaP, for someone who has posted 6300 times on this board, I figured you would already know about the "ignore" feature. You never have to see any more smileys from this guy if you just adjusted your settings.

That's what I did. Sorry JQ, I had to...not because of the smileys but because of all those pics you put in your sig that took up an entire page.

Originally posted by macboy

kostaP, for someone who has posted 6300 times on this board, I figured you would already know about the "ignore" feature. You never have to see any more smileys from this guy if you just adjusted your settings.

That's what I did. Sorry JQ, I had to...not because of the smileys but because of all those pics you put in your sig that took up an entire page.

thats true but its bullshit they should ban him

I did not know about the ignore feature till I saw it in here.

This thing is pretty cool....Im going ignore happy now....is there a max to the number of people you can ignore??

Kosta, I just realized how many problems you got bro! 6000 posts? holy shit!

(how many people have me on Ignore?)

:D