Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE..on a positive note

drsatan

I do have to say with no set plans that it turned out pretty good as well, thanks to John (housedivision) and Chris Lee for spinnin some nice tasty house music setting the mood right for the afternoon leading into a calm yet happy evening. Great to meet macboy and shootin the shit. I did not make it to Barney's to fill out an app., maybe next time.

Also, thanks for Tony (sobeton) to the rescue. Got to hang out with some quality people. Miriam, Tony, Arturo, etc. at Space for afterhours (and no I did not spend $80). Dancing and having fun is what its all about.

What was going to be a chill night ended up to be the best New Years yet.

Originally posted by lilliz77

I do have to say with no set plans that it turned out pretty good as well, thanks to John (housedivision) and Chris Lee for spinnin some nice tasty house music setting the mood right for the afternoon leading into a calm yet happy evening. Great to meet macboy and shootin the shit. I did not make it to Barney's to fill out an app., maybe next time.

Also, thanks for Tony (sobeton) to the rescue. Got to hang out with some quality people. Miriam, Tony, Arturo, etc. at Space for afterhours (and no I did not spend $80). Dancing and having fun is what its all about.

Hey it was great to meet you too, Liz. Glad to hear you ended up making it out to party on NYE after all!!! :D

im also proud to say that my new years finshed off with a bang when i met up with my good friend sobeton at space around 7, confirming now a three year tradition of being at space with sobeton for new years!:)

(although he did leave early):D

Originally posted by drsatan

im also proud to say that my new years finshed off with a bang when i met up with my good friend sobeton at space around 7, confirming now a three year tradition of being at space with sobeton for new years!:)

(although he did leave early):D

He might have left early but the party didnt stop there, lol. I think it was you who went home first :tongue:

Had a great time with all you crazies, happy new year!!!

Originally posted by lilliz77

quality music and great company, always sets the stage for a great time. :)