Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD IS BACK!!!!...2.27.04 @ the roxy!!!

I gotta give PVD credit. Out of all the TOP dj's he is the only one rippen an asshole in trance in NYC. Tiesto and AVB are just as great as PVD. To me they are all on the top shelf in my book. But damn PVD coming again. Everytime he comes he leaves everyone in some trance in days. LOL!!!

Victor Soto

yeah i cant wait for it either. He is first great trance Dj to be here in the new year. At least that is scheduled so far.

I dont think Tiesto, AVB are goin to be here before that.

They will be getting ready for WMC.

billy

Originally posted by crizface

im so glad PVD is coming back, i missed him last time he was in the city, I can't wait! :)

how the hell did you miss him? i thought you were deff going? too bad you missed such an awesome set :(

make sure you make it this time, if not catch him during the conference...

march 5th- space

march 6th- ultra

:D

Originally posted by indigonyc

how the hell did you miss him? i thought you were deff going? too bad you missed such an awesome set :(

make sure you make it this time, if not catch him during the conference...

march 5th- space

march 6th- ultra

:D

I knowww, i was def. going till my friend wigged out, but this time around fuck whoever dosn't wanna go, I'm there :)

As for as the WMC, I def. want to go, not sure yet, I wanna get a group of friends and drive down but we'll see.. are u going?

Originally posted by vsoto212

im SOOOOOOO THERE........

VICTOR SOTO

yo victor whats up man! are you up on edgar v?? he"s opening i saw him in fla he is great i also caught him at arc w/nu energy ....if your wondering who iam i used to post as jamezny1 ....you goin to wmc???

Originally posted by jamezzz

yo victor whats up man! are you up on edgar v?? he"s opening i saw him in fla he is great i also caught him at arc w/nu energy ....if your wondering who iam i used to post as jamezny1 ....you goin to wmc???

Sup homeboy !

Yeah I remember you. Why is Edgar opening for PVD? What happened to LUIS DIAZ? LUIS is nooooo joke. Yes I will be there on the 27th and I will also be at the conference. Im gonna be doing a few parties down there. I will be sure to let you know. Lets meet up for PVD. Are you gonna go?

Victor Soto