Clubplanet Nightlife Community

was the space passport worth it last year?

Originally posted by leftymo

by the way, what time does it open.

I haven't been to space for about 3 years now...

I remember it used to open around 11pm? or was it midnight?

I have friends flying in from LA around 9:30... and would like to avoid any lines (if possible!)

thanks

I think they open around 10pm.

Opening night last year(Danny T) you had to pick up the pass in the back, then go to the seperate entrance where their was no order. Waiting 3 hours to get in and everyone was angry.

The night of tiesto/oakenfold and picotto waited maybe 45 mins to an hour

The night of pvd, over 1 hour cab ride to space from the beach(accident on teh bridge, straight outta grand theft auto), got there at like 2am, walked right in, no line, heard pvd drop his intro.

Originally posted by Ronin

Opening night last year(Danny T) you had to pick up the pass in the back, then go to the seperate entrance where their was no order. Waiting 3 hours to get in and everyone was angry.

The night of tiesto/oakenfold and picotto waited maybe 45 mins to an hour

The night of pvd, over 1 hour cab ride to space from the beach(accident on teh bridge, straight outta grand theft auto), got there at like 2am, walked right in, no line, heard pvd drop his intro.

last year for danny i walked up to the rope showed my pass and me and everybody i was with was let in, maybe about a 5 minute wait lol

i never waited over 15 minutes last year with the pass

Etienne! :D

pass-defintely worth it. as a former miami beach resident-i thought it was a deal for three days $100 or less. i never waited more than 3 minutes...walked right in..never showed i.d. (i think i remember them photocopying an id when i ordered my pass-but i could be wrong) but. it's well worth it. if you show up for afterhours at the door for wmc -there will be a million folks plus, they will try to charge you max...so, you may as well pay now $99 too see tiesto/sander, yoshitoshi(D.C. represent!!) and the perfecto or pvd parties...it hink it's a good deal...either better to have a shore bet of afterhours then not. Plus, space last year- i was NOT disapointed(this is coming from a gal that lived in SoBe for 2 modeling seasons and went there 4 times max) , the Sander/Steve Lawler/Mauro Piccotoo/Tiesto sets were awesome last year. esp Sander K and Steve (at the Balance night),s so take it from a former SoBe gal and get one-unless you are on the deejays lists for the night. my $0.02

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

last year for danny i walked up to the rope showed my pass and me and everybody i was with was let in, maybe about a 5 minute wait lol

i never waited over 15 minutes last year with the pass

Etienne! :D

exactly! i was there 3 nights last year and never waited in line with my pass :D