Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you looking forward to seeing at ultra 6?

thoughts guys. i would much like to see zabiela, even thoug on his site it states that he will be spinning at a UK place, plump djs, layo & bushwacka!, sander, burridge (make him come back), RITM...

lets keep this thread on top until the lineup is announced :D

Originally posted by djcarlosf

thoughts guys. i would much like to see zabiela, even thoug on his site it states that he will be spinning at a UK place, plump djs, layo & bushwacka!, sander, burridge (make him come back), RITM...

lets keep this thread on top until the lineup is announced :D

Live performances by at least:

Underworld

Chemical Brothers

Originally posted by luo072s

Live performances by at least:

Underworld

Chemical Brothers

chem bros i suppose

underworld, though it would be awesome, you wouldnt really hear anything new. besides, i think they didnt get the respect they truly deserved last time...

i agree with the 'tyrant' choice...:aright:

i want some swayzak!!!!! :D :D :D :D

underworld, though it would be awesome, you wouldnt really hear anything new. besides, i think they didnt get the respect they truly deserved last time...

How so on the no respect? Just wondering what you meant...

I thought they were great last year and the crowd was pretty into it.

Originally posted by barvybe

How so on the no respect? Just wondering what you meant...

I thought they were great last year and the crowd was pretty into it.

i meant...compared to the other times ive heard them play, it seemed as the crowd didnt even know who underworld was. ive been following them since i was brought into electronic music and heard cowgirl before i even know what electronic music was. i just thought they deserved a little more 'craziness' than what they recieved. :D i wouldnt mind them playing again, as long as they arent playing at the same time as someone else i would want to see

i meant...compared to the other times ive heard them play, it seemed as the crowd didnt even know who underworld was. ive been following them since i was brought into electronic music and heard cowgirl before i even know what electronic music was. i just thought they deserved a little more 'craziness' than what they recieved. :D i wouldnt mind them playing again, as long as they arent playing at the same time as someone else i would want to see

gotcha - same deal on the long term relationship with them :)

i think they dropped below the radar quite a bit when they broke up and the younger crowd here doesn't know them that well is all.