Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL Official INFO

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone comment on VIP tickets to Ultra? Any idea when they'll go on sale, and what do you get with a VIP ticket? Better seats? Shorter lines at the vendor stands? Last year it was so packed and the lines for beer etc were crazy. I'm just trying to find out if waiting and paying the extra cash is worth it. Thanks.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

VIP Tickets will be on sale shortly. Approx $150 a ticket go to the Ultra Site for details. ;)

cotoncandydream, If I bought the normal ticket already..can I upgrade it to a VIP pass?

Pd. Thank you for the phone number for *************, just got my receipt.

I am definately getting a VIP this year.... If I recall correctly, there was a seperate entrance, more access, and less of a hassle at the gate last year. And I thought to myself, yup next time VIP all the way.

As for the beer tents.... a seperate line for VIP is a little high maintenance for an outdoor event. I myself prefer the vodka and cranberry, even though they were $6 a pop! Nice thought, but I highly doubt it.

And also, I think it was Mt. Calvary or something like that. :idea:

Originally posted by johnnyblack

Does anyone know the name of the mountain where Jesus was cruicified?

Golgotha ("the place of the skull") was a rock near Jerusalem, that from distance looked like top of human skull. It was a place where criminals were crucified. Many people were executed here, Jesus of Nazareth among the most well known ones.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Don't listen to Johnny he can't spell! Focker how long till the club is open JB? :tongue::laugh:

V.I.P. Tix: I will see if you can trade them in or upgrade let you know by tomorrow.

Any word on the upgrade tickets to VIP tickets...?

Thanks

Originally posted by leftymo

ultra tix are now at $55 right?

any word on them going up later?

There are tickets to arrive the South FL stores for $35 dollars. (1,500 Tickets to be scattered through the stores for $35).

But if you are in NY.. then yeah, the Internet tickets are sold out.

NOW IM MAD:mad: :mad: . First, you guys @ Ultra posted that 5,000 special edition $35 Dollars tickets will be going on sale, 3,500 tickets online, and 1,500 tickets to the stores. Now it says on the website that only the 3,500 special tickets will be going on sale ( those online ) .. and no special $35 dollar tickets to the stores?!?!.. If so Im very pissed!!!! Please Cottoncandy, clear this for me.. you know I waited to buy the 35 dollar ticket on the store.. and now they are wanting to sell them for 55?!?!!..Now that those $35 tickets online are sold out... Thats not very respectfull and honest.

Hey Cottoncandydream,

I noticed that you were part of the Ultra staff, and was wondering if you can help me out a little here. I want to buy VIP tickets for Ultra, but every place I've called around Miami says that they haven't seen any VIP tickets yet, and even when they do, they require you to pay in cash on site. However, I'm in Naples, FL, and I really don't have the time at the moment to drive that far to *possibly* get some VIP tickets. I noticed on the web site that some tickets will be sold in Naples and Ft. Myers, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that specifies where they are being sold at.

I'm wondering if you could tell me which places around the Naples/Ft. Myers area are selling VIP tickets, or of some other place I can buy them without having to travel 150+ miles.

Thanks

Ok I am going to try to address everyone in order:

Liquid: Did you notice also that the Ultra Site said the 1500 ($35) tickets that are in stores will start selling on January 15th?

Amdmaxx: The surcharge is a Groove Tickets thing not Ultra. If you want call them. It was either that or a more expensive surcharge to go with another ticketing company. We compared.

VIP tickets are $200 full description of what is included in on www.ultramusicfestival.us

And if you have bought a ticket and would like to upgrade to a VIP ticket you must call Groove Tickets and have them do it over the phone. Otherwise purchase a VIP ticket.