Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suede, pm, panegea

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rivegauche
Originally posted by jxfx

i'm guessing it would be hard if you didn't know somebody or Aramis. i remember ppl shouting out his name even though he wasn't even outside...and this one girl was about to cry.

I always found that amusing. People shouting 'aramis' from every possible corner like a bunch of groupies. It's really quite pathetic. It's just a club...nothing more nothing less...why do people get so desperate?

Originally posted by rivegauche

I always found that amusing. People shouting 'aramis' from every possible corner like a bunch of groupies. It's really quite pathetic. It's just a club...nothing more nothing less...why do people get so desperate?

yeah people always do that to door people like they know them.

it's actually quite pathetic if you ask me.

if you don't know anybody, and you really want to get in, go early.

if you're a guy or guys without girls, you're chances of getting in are slim.

best advice is to split up. go in solo. tell whoever is at the door that you're by yourself and have friends of yours already in there.

most of the time they are sympathetic and will let in a lone guy.

as far as why i think aramis is a dick, goes back a year or 2 ago. a group of 6 of us, all couples, had dinner at serafina here uptown since we all live here and actually headed to the one on lafayette after for drinks

the host actually called ahead to say that out party spent a lot of money there to make sure we were given immediate entry. even told us to show aramis the bill as proof it was us.

anyway, he completely disregarded our pre arranged accomodations. when my one friends wife politley tried to explain who we were, she spoke to him in french, and he made some pretty rude comments back (in french)

personally none of us really cared about going in, but no need to be a DOUCHE.

run a tight door, thats cool, but don't be disrespectful to an attractive adult professional woman.

these door guys kill me. they have such a power trip.

meanwhile back at the ranch, they're just some half a hump who has to stand outside in the rain, snow etc etc, and let people in.

kinda like the doorman at my apt bldg except he gets to stay inside when it rains..

btw, does anyone know saki and where he's working at these days?? he used to do the door at suite 16, and lot 61 among other places. i'm friends with him and haven't seen him in a while.