Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>My BEST Friend Spent NEW Years on Puff DADDY'S Yaht...

Originally posted by sheendawg

"Let's Get Ill" came out, he was at this one party screaming, "Let's get up and let's get pills! LET'S GET UP AND LET'S GET PILLS!" Shit, he looks like he was probably rolling in that pic!

:laugh:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

:laugh: :laugh:

p-diddy niiice!!!

what a way to spend new years!!!!

st barts looks soo beautifull!!

on a yacht no less!! niiiiiiice!!!!!!!!

nice pics despina. puffy def knows how to party, i would come out of retirement to party with puff, cause he def knows how to just have a good time. no bs, no filler, no i think i'm a superstar kind of attitude, cause truthfully he is a damn superstar. i admire that man for his business savvy, as for his "rolling all the time" comment; what's a lot?? once a week?? a month?? a year?? cause let's face it; he owns several large companies, makes dozens of public apperances a week, and even ran a freaking 27 mile marathon; i find being able to accomplish all that while still being a pill-head hard to do, no matter who u are. if i had to guess, i'd say he does that crap once every other month, if that. that stuff just drains u so much, that it would make it difficult to function and get ur business and job done effectively if he did it more often than that.

diddy for pres:)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

nice pics despina. puffy def knows how to party, i would come out of retirement to party with puff, cause he def knows how to just have a good time. no bs, no filler, no i think i'm a superstar kind of attitude, cause truthfully he is a damn superstar. i admire that man for his business savvy, as for his "rolling all the time" comment; what's a lot?? once a week?? a month?? a year?? cause let's face it; he owns several large companies, makes dozens of public apperances a week, and even ran a freaking 27 mile marathon; i find being able to accomplish all that while still being a pill-head hard to do, no matter who u are. if i had to guess, i'd say he does that crap once every other month, if that. that stuff just drains u so much, that it would make it difficult to function and get ur business and job done effectively if he did it more often than that.

diddy for pres:)

hey Flips...glad you liked the pics ;)

yeah he doenst roll like everday....but....when he goes to a club/party....he usually does...Russell Simmons doesnt do that stuff anymore...he's all mr.spiritual now, and is all about keeping his body cleansed....

....boy I have stories about Kimora...because my friend hangs out with them a lot and eats dinner and stuff at their place....

lets just say, she's a bit "prissy" hehehhe....and VERY high maintenance... but she is beautiful! Pregnant and all!

;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hey Flips...glad you liked the pics ;)

yeah he doenst roll like everday....but....when he goes to a club/party....he usually does...Russell Simmons doesnt do that stuff anymore...he's all mr.spiritual now, and is all about keeping his body cleansed....

....boy I have stories about Kimora...because my friend hangs out with them a lot and eats dinner and stuff at their place....

lets just say, she's a bit "prissy" hehehhe....and VERY high maintenance... but she is beautiful! Pregnant and all!

;)

the Simmons' house was on cribs yesterday...........beautiful!!! u can tell Kimora runs things at least around the house b/c she was the one talking all the time with russell walking around behind her :)

:eek: ...good gossip about p diddy!

damn, ur friend must have had an awesome time! beautiful island, hot party, great way to ring in the New Year!

my friend went down to sobe to ring in the year, that was hott too....and i thought i knew how to party.