Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hidden SoBe/Miami Treasures

biznation00

We all know about Space, Nerve, Crobar, Opium, etc...

but what about those other kick ass lil' venues that go unmentioned most of the year. The cool, coozy venues that some of us don't get the chance to visit every weekend...

Here you go, I'll start the cycle. Places like Jazid, Jade, I/O etc.. Cool lil' places that have personality & potential for a kick ass party..

:idea: So what other places give you that warm fuzzy feeling & make for a cool party atmosphere??

Originally posted by biznation00

We all know about Space, Nerve, Crobar, Opium, etc...

but what about those other kick ass lil' venues that go unmentioned most of the year. The cool, coozy venues that some of us don't get the chance to visit every weekend...

Here you go, I'll start the cycle. Places like Jazid, Jade, I/O etc.. Cool lil' places that have personality & potential for a kick ass party..

:idea: So what other places give you that warm fuzzy feeling & make for a cool party atmosphere??

Hey Biz, you are a post-whore today! :laugh:

I like all those places.

Originally posted by absolutv

SOHO LOUNGE

has three rooms

lounge , bar & big dance room

SoHo is a great space, but they really have to work on their technical side...I'm overly sensitive to that, I know, but still, it's quite ghetto in that respect.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Love Jazid, Blue, Purdy Lounge to chill.....

I/O has great parties, especially when Craze is on the decks...Jade had a great thing going on Thursday nights with Sidejack. Too bad that ended.

Originally posted by norahmiami

i like this thread Biz ! :tongue:

my places would be Cafeterias lounge and Segafredos......

and for music - Jazid and IO *the latter needs to bring back Charles Feelgood and LTJ Bukem !!!

I love all these places. I would also add Pao for drinks in the middle of the week.