Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tony yayo

echostar

Pimp C

•MAC

•Kane & Abel

•C-Murder

•Chi-Ali ("ya don't have to see ID, I'm young, wild & strapped like Chi-Ali!! BLAOW!!!"-- Props ta Ludacris, Stand Up.)

•Shyhiem [not really sure on the status of him & these next 4 Wu-famm-members. They might be released recently]

•Superb [ '' ]

•Islord [ '' ]

•Killa Sin [ '' ]

•Shogun [ '' ]

•John Forté (Mass drug transportation)

•Steady B (Bank Robbery)

•Cool C [ '' ]

•Ras Kass (3rd case of drunk driving, & being on the run)

•X-Raided

•South Park Mexican (Molestation of little girls)

•Big Lurch (Cannibalism on PCP, the case just finished today, he got LIFE.)

•Beanie Sigel (currently out on Bail, but the case hasn't been tried yet, could get 25 years)

•Peedi Crakk (sum sh*t... Parole Violation??)

•Tony Yayo

•Shyne

Yayo is gonna be in there for a while longer, unless he gets some kinda "good behavior" deal or whatever.

Shyne's got about 10+ years left on his sentence but will probably get paroled long before then.

Peedi Krak is in for a second parole violation.

C-Murder lived up to his name and was convicted of 2nd degree murder...got life in jail. He's appealing it, but I'm sure it wont do anything.

Beenie Segal is out on bail right now with one of those ankle monitor things that restricts his movement. Was only allowed bail to finish his album he is doing. Probably gonna do some serious time...facing attempted murder and assult with a deadly weapon. Already been to jail before, so if he gets convicted, he'll be in for a while.

Thats all the info. I know of off hand about that list...hope it helps a little.

Originally posted by fineones

•Shyhiem [not really sure on the status of him & these next 4 Wu-famm-members. They might be released recently]

I believe he is out..he was on hot97 morning show a few weeks ago unless he got locked again.

Originally posted by echostar

today on the air Sonny said yayo's out now....if anyones up that early in the morning he will probably be on the morning show cuz whoo kid is the guest dj or whatever

yes sir...ang and sonny just shouted it out

g,g,g,g,g,guuuunit