Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donna Summer - You're so Beautiful(Glenn Friscia mix)

D.Schwartz

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Glenn Friscia....

where the hell has he been..isnt he like 80 lol

Tek

I hear that too! I'd love to hear some new jams by the legendary Glen Friscia. I def. looked up to him back in the Hot 97 days. I didn't know he was still around. IS HE???????:bump:

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

I hear that too! I'd love to hear some new jams by the legendary Glen Friscia. I def. looked up to him back in the Hot 97 days. I didn't know he was still around. IS HE???????:bump:

I give props to you dean, I used to listen to Hot 97 sounds of the new York underground with Glen Friscia. He was def the man. Actually I still have a few old school Glen Friscia sets.

Peace

Originally posted by mane

I give props to you dean, I used to listen to Hot 97 sounds of the new York underground with Glen Friscia. He was def the man. Actually I still have a few old school Glen Friscia sets.

Peace

Funny thing is this: He was one guy who truly BROKE tracks. It's not like that as much now. We would listen on a Sat. night to hear what the hell he was gonna play and try to hear him fuck up. Crazy thing is, out of all the years I listened to him, I think I heard him slightly mess up a mix like twice. Very smooth!

Back to my point: It was very exciting to listen to the radio and hear his show. No dis-respect to any radio / mix show djs but, I havn't been excited to listen to anyones mix show in a while. Besides maybe David Morales. I feel that a hugh part of it is that every tom, dick, harry dork, wannabe dj, asshole, etc... has EVERY new and unreleased track out. Thanks to domain music groups, downloading, & leaking tracks. Make sense? Big deal if I hear so and so mix on the radio. Every track he plays has been played by some dork of a dj 3 monthes ago anyway! It sucks.

Everytime I BUY a brand new release and show it someone, they always say, "Ive had that". "How'd u get it"? "From the domain". Someone sent it to me.

Justventing! Anyway....thats that. Peace!!!:D