Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Soooooooooooooooo........

koky

let it die .. no cojones on this board !! niggas got no balls and bitches aint got no confidence in themselves !! fuck it !!!
Ok I guess you're right!!!!

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, you're giving us a bad rep, now people are going to think we're not perverts!!!

JUMPSTART??? I believe I may have contributed to that jumpyness you see before you....Thank You!!!

..ahahahahaha....yes you did..... i was thinking more in the line of equal contributions..... dgtl & koky stepped up.....u did....so we need another girl to balance it out.... its only fair..... maybe there's a girl/s who are thinking about it,...but are kind of shy and need some time to build up their confidence......

..ahahahahaha....yes you did..... i was thinking more in the line of equal contributions..... dgtl & koky stepped up.....u did....so we need another girl to balance it out.... its only fair..... maybe there's a girl/s who are thinking about it,...but are kind of shy and need some time to build up their confidence......

dude trust me .. we aint gettin shit from the chicks on this board !! :laugh: thats the main reason i posted pics of me that one time !! to spice up this sex board !! :laugh: sometimes idunno why they call this the sex board tho .. everyone on here is so uptight !! :rolleyes: but it was worth a shot !! and to all the ones that did contribute get my props !! :D

dude trust me .. we aint gettin shit from the chicks on this board !! :laugh: thats the main reason i posted pics of me that one time !! to spice up this sex board !! :laugh: sometimes idunno why they call this the sex board tho .. everyone on here is so uptight !! :rolleyes: but it was worth a shot !! and to all the ones that did contribute get my props !! :D
:kiss2: and then :swallow:

Agree w/ you about the uptight and haters who dont get any. But in regards to ... spicing things up ... some of us posters are more into box .... the pm box. :devil:

lmao...i hear ya.... but lets not give up on it just yet..... cp has a way of just surprising you....perfect example is vamp....this thread was good for a while.....then it died...... then she showed up and BAM !!!! God, i hope we dont have to rely on newbies to make this board fun.....

lmao...i hear ya.... but lets not give up on it just yet..... cp has a way of just surprising you....perfect example is vamp....this thread was good for a while.....then it died...... then she showed up and BAM !!!! God, i hope we dont have to rely on newbies to make this board fun.....

well , i knew vamp was freak material when i met her so i led her this way to see if it would help .. but still the people on here take and take and dont contribute :no:

The man is correct....98% of the ladies are all talk...zero action

I got confidence...just don't fell like posting my pics! For those who do - I think it's great!

PS. Vamp...keep them coming!!!!! :)

One can certainly get the feeling of vulnerability when posting anything of themselves on a site.

However... going by your sig pic... it's exactly right for you. Confident, yet vulnerable. Things even out. ;)

C'mon... you don't even need yer face in it. Or anything else that someone may recognize, if that's the concern. Zoom WAAAAY up on whatever you're showin'. DO SOMETHIN'.

:smoke: