Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diva Lounge Tonite..simply Amazing

HUNNIE AND I GOT THERE ABOUT 10:30 AND SAT DOWN WITH THE PEEPS FROM DEKO AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS..

NITE WAS GREAT WITH THE MUSIC PUMPING EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKIN GRAND CENTRAL WALKING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

THEN RICHIE WENT ON......PEOPLE WERE DANCING....HAVING A GREAT TIME...HAPPY B'DAY BABY

I SAW A BUNCH OF PEOPLE...DODGEKID...HEY DUDE!! UM WHO ELSE.....IM THINKING...SORRY

ENDED THE NITE WITH DENNY TSETTOS...A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.......GREAT ENDING....MUAH....GREAT SEEING YOU DENNY..

THANK YOU PTECH FOR SHOTS AND NICE MEETING NYPARTYGIRL AN HER FRIEND....HEY...."PULL MY FINGER"!"

VOODOOOO!!!, KOSTA,,, SANDMAN, GEORGE FROM CIRCA - GREAT SEEIN YOU GUYS

NOW TIME FOR BED!!

TARA....STOP BEING MOM!!! MUAH I LOVE YOU

OH ONE MORE THING...

DEAR LORD!!! (PRAYING))

PLEASE HELP ME FUNCTION TOMORROW AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE SO THAT I DONT GET YELLED AT...

(STILL PRAYING)..

PRAY FOR ME

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My first time there, cool spot...... Music was good too... Never heard Richie Santana play till tonight, he def. had some fun ripping some classics for his b day.

Denny ripped Mother Fuckers Go over an old vocal in the musical highlight of the night..... real sick

ZEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Always a good time when I get to hang with Zeeee!

CRACKA CECE I finally met you after 10 years!

good meeting STARDO, TommtTemps, and

benmdivious (whatever his screen name is)

Kosta kept touching my face like a homo! trying to give me dirty sancjezes and shit

by the way... I didn't see Choopa with a drink all night..

and billy crak ass didn't have a drink either!

I seen billy lecturing some kids how they can't wear white sneakers next time they come to Diva.... lol

Shots outs to Deelight, Sandman, George, serge, rizzo, DC, and who ever else I seen!

:D :D

ZEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Always a good time when I get to hang with Zeeee!

CRACKA CECE I finally met you after 10 years!

good meeting STARDO, TommtTemps, and

benmdivious (whatever his screen name is)

Kosta kept touching my face like a homo! trying to give me dirty sanchezes and shit

by the way... I didn't see Choopa with a drink all night..

and billy crak ass didn't have a drink either!

I seen billy lecturing some kids how they can't wear white sneakers next time they come to Diva.... lol

Shots outs to Deelight, Sandman, George, serge, rizzo, DC, and who ever else I seen!

:D :D

Originally posted by godisadj

it was that good that your all home & posting about it??????:rolleyes:

you are such a FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normally I would mind my own business but ASSHOLE!!!! is 3am & I AM WASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

WE DO NOT LIVE IN NEW YORK CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP SITTING ON THE COMP WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO GET HOME FROM SO YOU CAN TALK SHIT!

WTF DID YOU DO TONIGHT???????

Let me guess??????? sit on the comp, patiently awaiting the first post of Tuesday night!!

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I won a prize, & you are a LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by thesandman

Denny ripped Mother Fuckers Go over an old vocal in the musical highlight of the night..... real sick

ACTUALLY, RESIDENT VINNIE V PLAYED THAT FIRST THING WHEN DENNY CAME OFF.

DIDN'T REALLY THINK THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT THOUGH.......

Awesome night last night. Place was jumping..

BIG thanks to BILLY !!

Great seeing alot of people. Mike999, What happened kid, lololol, Latinaz, Binoy, Richie Santana & crew, Ag55, Sergio, Jeff Petek, Carlos Realm, Crackaa55cece good seeing you babe. Glad you made it home. Denny Tstettossssssss, Where the F was JArmenio???Always a please seeing Stardo. KOSTA PPPPPPPPPP and George. Great chillen with you guys. Iberia & maryjane, holla...lolol....Marcomaxim always a pleasure papa

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Awesome night last night. Place was jumping..

BIG thanks to BILLY !!

Great seeing alot of people. Mike999, What happened kid, lololol, Latinaz, Binoy, Richie Santana & crew, Ag55, Sergio, Jeff Petek, Carlos Realm, Crackaa55cece good seeing you babe. Glad you made it home. Denny Tstettossssssss, Where the F was JArmenio???Always a please seeing Stardo. KOSTA PPPPPPPPPP and George. Great chillen with you guys. Iberia & maryjane, holla...lolol....Marcomaxim always a pleasure papa

Victor Soto

None of my friends know how to pick up a fucking phone :mad:

Godisadj last night was SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

CEce stop sweatin me K thanx

Doodoolounge you and your boys started that dirty motherfucking sanchez

Nine9999 good meetin you again

Victor Soto monday start gettin the crew together...:smoke: then Iberia

I cant tell you what a great time I had last night.

Circa Sushi appetizer

then Dinner at Iberia polishing off a 2 bottles of wine with George and Nootsy (with a weak performance not drinkin last night)

Then off to *********** for some T&A and a few more drinks then off to Diva.

Amazing crowd last night as usual

Marco youre still gay and that was a very convincing performance you put on for those girls I was trying to talk to cause when Iwent back to them later they were like youre the gay guy right....I walked away.

Piteck and Badass thanx for the door hook up as usual...errr..yeah. Hahahahaaa

ARMENIO IS A PUSSY FOR NOT COMING OUT TSETTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Denny good seein you

Zee Hunnie Deelalalalalalalalalalalalaa and her sidekick Stardo!!!!!

Good chillen wif yous.

Manny DA GEEK YOU SUCK HAIRY MOOSE BALLS FOR PULLIN ANOTHER NO SHOW 2 DAYS IN A ROW

Serg Big daddy Mike Riz and everyone else I am forget due to my wicked hangover....had fun we must do it again sometime.

Originally posted by jarmenio

None of my friends know how to pick up a fucking phone :mad:

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I tried callin but Nextel has no service in Diva cause I was askin Binoy for your number.....Oh yeah I saw Binoy too!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Manny DA GEEK YOU SUCK HAIRY MOOSE BALLS FOR PULLIN ANOTHER NO SHOW 2 DAYS IN A ROW

Kosta (malaka) I was all ready to go, and pre-partying and then got a phone call and had to attend to other things... I apologize now twice...

so whats on the agenda for tonight???

oh and I ended up getting to Diva around 2am, on my way to my boys, and all i saw was a flood of people, and then some slow ass mofo in front of me... (not naming any names Z)

so wait Armenio didnt come out???????????

Originally posted by jarmenio

How do you get up for work in the morning?

Dude listen to this....

I woke up my brother gettin home last night not on purpose I was just drunk and loud and he wakes up at like 5 am normally for work (cardiovascular research) so he was pissed.....so my alarm clock goes off and its 8:20 i have to be at work at 8:30 so im like fuck I get up take a quick shower get dressed run to the car I start the car and the clock says 6:40....so Im like WTF...I go inside and the oven clock says 6:40...I go back downsatirs my brother changed the time on my clock as well as my alarm the motherfucker.

But either way...it takes many years of conditioning to achieve status Mr.Armenio and when you go out as much as I do you get accustomed to headaches hangovers and getting up for work.....in other words I have no fuckin clue how I do it.

Originally posted by DaGreek

Kosta (malaka) I was all ready to go, and pre-partying and then got a phone call and had to attend to other things... I apologize now twice...

so whats on the agenda for tonight???

oh and I ended up getting to Diva around 2am, on my way to my boys, and all i saw was a flood of people, and then some slow ass mofo in front of me... (not naming any names Z)

so wait Armenio didnt come out???????????

No armenio didnt come out...and you now have 2 strikes dude.

See if I invite you out again....Its ok if something came up no biggie.

Originally posted by kostaP

Dude listen to this....

I woke up my brother gettin home last night not on purpose I was just drunk and loud and he wakes up at like 5 am normally for work (cardiovascular research) so he was pissed.....so my alarm clock goes off and its 8:20 i have to be at work at 8:30 so im like fuck I get up take a quick shower get dressed run to the car I start the car and the clock says 6:40....so Im like WTF...I go inside and the oven clock says 6:40...I go back downsatirs my brother changed the time on my clock as well as my alarm the motherfucker.

But either way...it takes many years of conditioning to achieve status Mr.Armenio and when you go out as much as I do you get accustomed to headaches hangovers and getting up for work.....in other words I have no fuckin clue how I do it.

:laugh: