It's MY house!!(discussions)

funketeer

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CrzyC

Sean, are you actually going to make it to this event??:tongue:

Funk...I hope to see some Malibuy Watermellon up at this shindig! ;)

Hey, Sean was at the last BBQ!

BTW - Depending on the lineup and times for spinning.....Sean and I have something a little special in mind. ;)

Originally posted by mp3some

Lookin fwd to another one of the CP BBQ's... Guaranteed good timess... Plus, this time in the Land of Fliptoniaa! :eek::D u just cant go wrong!

I'm there like a bear.. w a case of beer!~ hehe :beer:

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Mrs. U missed my post on the 2nd page...:tongue:

Now, Add my contribution to the list!! :direct: lol :laugh::pint:

Man, the anticipation is killing some of u! lol:balloon: :bounce::spin2:.... :funny:

Originally posted by Bling

i cant wait ............ omg ......... will bling get wasted in public for the first time....... stay tuned......... the closest ive gotten to be wasted in front of u all was at nerve for matt a few weeks back LOL

Okay maybe you should not talk to me then....I have this tendency to make people want to drink.....I'm not sure if its because they are having such a good time with me or if its to dull the pain!?! :confused:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Oh christ, whatever Bling thinks of doing from his surprise, good or bad, either way, im gonna find the nearest rock and hide under it, limited space is available, so act now!!!

Damon 2.0

OMG...Damon you actually said something that was funny and not psychotic.:laugh: J/K my dear.;)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:worry::shake::

what eric ??? maybe drunk he will be quiet for a lil while :laugh: cause he will be so scared of how wasted he is ..:laugh: & you KNOWWWWWWWW flip wont let anyone who "ISNT "wasted stay for very long :laugh: so bling has no choice :laugh: so bling :beer: drink up buddy :D

Originally posted by koky

what eric ??? maybe drunk he will be quiet for a lil while :laugh: cause he will be so scared of how wasted he is ..:laugh: & you KNOWWWWWWWW flip wont let anyone who "ISNT "wasted stay for very long :laugh: so bling has no choice :laugh: so bling :beer: drink up buddy :D

:aright:

Something like that! :laugh:

This BBQ is getting better and better as the days go by! I can't wait!!! :D