Clubplanet Nightlife Community

salsa is good

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree, I prefer mild or medium............I used to eat it on fat free saltine crackers bc tostitos have too much fat :nono:

Crackers got allot of carbs lol

But i was speaking of like cha cha cha salsa. I was listening to oscarg space cd on the way to work and this piano shit came on i was moving the car made me crazy dannandnandnandnnananananananaan salsa.jpg

Originally posted by notallthere444

Crackers got allot of carbs lol

But i was speaking of like cha cha cha salsa. I was listening to oscarg space cd on the way to work and this piano shit came on i was moving the car made me crazy dannandnandnandnnananananananaan salsa.jpg

Yeah but so not as bad as Tostitos.........carbs can be your friend!!!!!!!!

Yeah but so not as bad as Tostitos.........carbs can be your friend!!!!!!!!

Ok well to tell you the truth.. I used to be more then freinds with carbs... I used to date carbs.. We like where always together.. Breakfeast lunch dinner, Some times carbs was complex, but sometimes simple.. Sometimes i would wake up at like 3am and eat carbs... heh heh But now im dating ketatosis and the only way i could see her is if i break up with carbs now. I figure i will have more fun in miami anyway if i leave carbs.

sigh.. I miss her though. , :(

Originally posted by notallthere444

Ok well to tell you the truth.. I used to be more then freinds with carbs... I used to date carbs.. We like where always together.. Breakfeast lunch dinner, Some times carbs was complex, but sometimes simple.. Sometimes i would wake up at like 3am and eat carbs... heh heh But now im dating ketatosis and the only way i could see her is if i break up with carbs now. I figure i will have more fun in miami anyway if i leave carbs.

sigh.. I miss her though. , :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Carbette is one of my best girlfriends..........we hang out all day everyday..............but I'm trying to see her a little less since I"ll be going to Miami...........I know I'll miss her..........Carbette is the best :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Carbette is one of my best girlfriends..........we hang out all day everyday..............but I'm trying to see her a little less since I"ll be going to Miami...........I know I'll miss her..........Carbette is the best :(

shes cool but i dunno., I gotta feeling shes cheating on me..

Shes not as cool anymore now that her other freind Epedranina got kicked out of the country .. It just seemed like those to where cool together .. know what i mean?

Originally posted by bombshell143

lOl...Salsaa dancing is funnn..any guys on here know how to actually dance it?

actually, salsa dancing is an art. It actually takes talet to dance salsa. If you are wondering, yes i dance salsa, and no, i am not hispanic--i am itallian. did anyone ever go to the new Copa in the city. If you like salsa music, you will love this place!

p.s. marcomaxim DOES NOT dance salsa, i tried to dance with him once, and he tripped over his own feet-----

Originally posted by tracitee

actually, salsa dancing is an art. It actually takes talet to dance salsa. If you are wondering, yes i dance salsa, and no, i am not hispanic--i am itallian. did anyone ever go to the new Copa in the city. If you like salsa music, you will love this place!

p.s. marcomaxim DOES NOT dance salsa, i tried to dance with him once, and he tripped over his own feet-----

:lol3:

Marco is a retard....You wanna see some hardcore salseros...hit up Drama on a Saturday when it re-opens...when i used to manage there we had world class salsa instructors givin lessons from 8-9 every week and these people could move like no other.

Originally posted by deeelite1

geeks?

your so cliquey

Dee you're really pissing me off...........damnit, I was the nicest girl in H.S.......I'm just sayin' like having to dance w/the russian guy who speaks no English or the guy with the B.O. really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT I MIGHT CUT YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!