Britney in the Design District

tranzwhore

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

She 's supposedly shooting a video or something down here and it is a mad house. Papparazzi, local camera crews, helicoptors, kids screaming but still no Brit. Any who, anyone who interested can check it out on the corner of NE 2nd Ave. & 40th St.

Like I said, my sources told me she is staying at the Loews. :D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

u should care, mr. photo! 1 good shot of her & ur $ 25k richer.

Nah, not that much. Britney photos are a commodity item nowadays.

Now if she's up to no good, that's a different story. I'd get the $25K, but I wouldn't work in this town again, since I'd be labeled as paparazzi trash. In all seriousness, I have some ethics when I shoot.

She's just trailer trash that made it big. Her current behavior is pretty much the same as if she stayed in Loozeeana...but with more money.

You can take the girl out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the girl.

I hope Mr. Alexander at least got something out of all of this.

Originally posted by pod

but I wouldn't work in this town again, since I'd be labeled as paparazzi trash.

Like Michael Storms!!! Man.. last time I was in Miami he was king of teh Crobar VIP years ago.. now he's fighting doorguys trying to get cheap shots of celebs @ Opium I hear!!!

Originally posted by pod

She's just trailer trash that made it big. Her current behavior is pretty much the same as if she stayed in Loozeeana...but with more money.

You can take the girl out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the girl.

If all trailer trash looked like her, the world would be a better place.

brit always stays at the loews when shes down here......ive seen her there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

as a matter of fact like a year and a half ago the friend that i knew that worked at the loews let me in on a little sad story about brit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she was tanning on the beach....and some guys asked her for her autograph....she declined so they respectfully started insulting her until she shed a tear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn u think with all the shit shes got and the world sweating her she would think a little more highly of herself!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

WERD!