Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVIEW OF MTV's SUMMER SHARE..LAUGHABLE

Way to represent Jersey you bald Battufuco wanna be!!!!! Firstly, what you makes you think HUNTING someone down is equal to hooking up? Secondly, in my day there was no food to be had at an afterhours party. Some host you are! And I didn't think eating fly's was dessert. Instead of counting Parkway Exits, why not give us a total number of rejections that you had for the summer as well as your IQ. WOW, you guys really put Bergen County on the map.....pretty impressive. I am embarrased to say that I knew some of you from tuning in. I hope you enjoyed your 15 min. of fame. What's next? The big top? CLOWNS AT BEST! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational

BTW, congrats on picking up a White Trash, senior citizen.

Hahaha!!!!

This guy is just terrible...

picking up fat/ugly/white trash....

it is hysterical though...

and what the heck is with italian pastries at an after-hours party...:confused:

Way to represent Jersey you bald Battufuco wanna be!!!!! Firstly, what you makes you think HUNTING someone down is equal to hooking up? Secondly, in my day there was no food to be had at an afterhours party. Some host you are! And I didn't think eating fly's was dessert. Instead of counting Parkway Exits, why not give us a total number of rejections that you had for the summer as well as your IQ. WOW, you guys really put Bergen County on the map.....pretty impressive. I am embarrased to say that I knew some of you from tuning in. I hope you enjoyed your 15 min. of fame. What's next? The big top? CLOWNS AT BEST! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Canoli after hour fun

no wonder they all look like that

Not for nothing, THIS KID IS FUCKING KILLING ME...I think Frank the Tank was the smartest of all for blurring out his face...

THIS IS JUST FUCKING SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wanna be tough guy needs to get a life. He thinks every girl he meets each and every night is "the one" good eye BUDDY! Get over your ex-girlfriend and stop lolly gagging about, nobody gives a shit. So you got dumped...get over it...LOSER!

Originally posted by njdionysus

"I might bake up a knuckle sandwich!" :laugh: Watching Mike Bugout play pong with Moo would have been more interesting. Although there still is nothing like a Tempts closing party :D

lol i can take him in pong