Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brian 1500?

In all seriousness, Brian took the highroad b/c he is very good friends w/ the owners on Merge and doesn't cause High School drama on his summer weekends....... Brian took out 2 huge 250lbs dudes at Metro a month before and was offered a job...... that no bullshit like that child caused...

Brian is one of the coolest people I have ever met on this board, I was actually at Merge the night this happened, Brian handled the situation in a mature way, I give him a lot of credit, all he was trying to do was piss the 15 Budwiesers he polished off at George's bar 15 minutes earlier.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Poor Brian. That was a terrible night for him all for doing nothing wrong, which was very obvious from the footage. I hope the people that made him feel like a retard that night now see the truth behind it.

No kidding...that kid was obnoxious...everybody saw from the footage...Brian was not responsible for the incident...

not acting like that clown at alll... i absolutely LOATHE TOUGH GUYS like that and I LOVE BRIAN and seriously would have stepped right in front of that guys face in brian's defense.

that show was horrendous... would have been much more entertaining if they filmed @ ARMENIO'S SHORE HOUSE :D

Seriously all these people are shit-talkin brian about the fight, not for nothing I know Tommy and am good friends with him and I know brian and am good friends with him as well....Tommy is a tough kid....Brian However picked up a 275lb meathead that was fighting by the neck at Metro one night and walked him over to the door and kindly told him now you have to go...all the while still drinking his bud lite in the other hand....AND THAT IS NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

not acting like that clown at alll... i absolutely LOATHE TOUGH GUYS like that and I LOVE BRIAN and seriously would have stepped right in front of that guys face in brian's defense.

that show was horrendous... would have been much more entertaining if they filmed @ ARMENIO'S SHORE HOUSE :D

My shore house wouldnt make MTV, probably wouldnt even be allowed on SKINAMAX...:D

Originally posted by xrapturex

Poor Brian. That was a terrible night for him all for doing nothing wrong, which was very obvious from the footage. I hope the people that made him feel like a retard that night now see the truth behind it.

:( that was such a horrible night...