Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madonna

bumpdaddy

Thats old news brotha...been doing kids books for a couple of years now.

The world is going crazy though...Tatu running for pres. of Russia, Britney getting hitched and annulled, Madonna writing kids books, Dr. Phil writing a book on how to lose weight. :confused:

Originally posted by djprotege

Thats old news brotha...been doing kids books for a couple of years now.

The world is going crazy though...Tatu running for pres. of Russia, Britney getting hitched and annulled, Madonna writing kids books, Dr. Phil writing a book on how to lose weight. :confused:

IT is all getting crazy. It's like "who can top me", but without taste or logic.

Damn, if any of you have seen the cover of the latest Economist . the picture is scary but eerily true. It's the usual projection of evolution (monkey-neanderthal-human) but at the end of the chain is a fat, soda guzzling, dumb looking person.

I just hope that's not what evolution truly has in store for us :laugh::nono:

i think i'm the only person who still likes her. i don't see what the big deal is though, so she's doing different things with her life... many celebs write childrens books, i know leann rimes did one with her husband. jamie lee curtis did one too, i think. why is that annoying?

My whole problem with her is that she's nothing but a media whore... she'll do anything for shock value... and now that her records aren't selling and she has made one of the worst movies in history she's looking for some sympathy from people by writing kids books and donating all the money to charity... She was on Jay Leno last night talking all that Kabbalah stuff and how she'sa different person.. I notice she wasn't talking about slipping brittney the tongue anymore...

Originally posted by mssabina

i think i'm the only person who still likes her. i don't see what the big deal is though, so she's doing different things with her life... many celebs write childrens books, i know leann rimes did one with her husband. jamie lee curtis did one too, i think. why is that annoying?

I have no problem with Madonna...I still like her too. I can see what some people's argument is about her writing books for children, with her past. LeAnn Rimes and Jamie Lee Curtis hardly are in the same category as her. I personally dont mind her writing books...as long as they are good and teach lessons and all that. Kids dont read books for their authors...