Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism II: Degeneration @ Soundfactory, Fri Jan 23

What your deal Teknojunkee? We are just talking about this party and you seem to be hatting. Im a Jp fan also since day one but in not narrow minded to know that there are other good Dj'd out there. Have you heard of Timo mass, i have one of his sets that are just as good as JP's any day. If you really knew music you would appeciate other talents other the JP.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What your deal Teknojunkee? We are just talking about this party and you seem to be hatting. Im a Jp fan also since day one but in not narrow minded to know that there are other good Dj'd out there. Have you heard of Timo mass, i have one of his sets that are just as good as JP's any day. If you really knew music you would appeciate other talents other the JP.

Im not hating at all...

If your gonna promote something DO IT RIGHT. Spelling, wording, simple grammatical errors can make or break you. If you cant spell a DJ's name, spell the name of the party wrong (of course mistakes happen) it shows lack of research and knowledge on the part of the promoter. A simple solution is the EDIT BUTTON.

Dont try to make me out for one of those bitter people now cause JP isnt there. I could care less.

Timo Maas btw is FAR better that JP is. Thats my opinion. Also, dont assume that I dont like other DJ's beside JP. Im very open to other DJ's and places.

I love the idea of this party as well as the fact that I will get to be back at SF and listen to good music. Im regularly on Timo's boards and check his tour dates. I saw nothing about NY nor anywhere else for that matter. If hes there...great. Now I see Erick Morrillo is joining in also? Sorry...usually when things seem to good to be true they are.

Like I said..we will see.

Tek

SF IS BACK CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU FACTORY HEADS BACK WERE WE STARTED IT ALL!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY...

SOUND FACTORY...

HEY EVERYBODY I WANNA JUST TELL EVERYONE THAT RICHARD IS TRYINg TO MAKE THIS PARTY HAPPEN!!

The offical opening of fRIdays is jan 23rd 2004

(sorry about the spelling i was doing it quick)

as for now the theme is

hedonism " Sex party "

As its said SEX SELLS!!!

And he is decorating the club as usual..

Shawn will rip it!!

HOPE SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

they are booking DJ's now for these friday PARTIES

and names already mentioned

Timo Maas

Revera!!

boris

ETc

ETc

you people will not be dissapointed over nex couple months there will be some pretty amazin talent coming in.

Originally posted by babyblue5

and xxallottaxx- what do you know?? Are you running the party? i think its funny when other people just want to hate. Rob Revera (sp?) will be there along with Timo Mass.

PS: You look old, maybe you should grow up.

Are you a promoter? Because if you are, respect the DJs and the patrons. Promote the party correctly. I know for sure that Timo will not spinnin at your your party. Get your facts and spelling correct, then step into the ring with the adults.

;)

Originally posted by clubgodnyc

SF FRIDAY!!! BEGINS!!! JAN 23RD 2004

HE

DO

ISM

48 HOUR PARTY

THATS RIGHT 48 HOURS!!!!!!!!!

21 +

SHAWN INK

FRIDAYS TO SATURDAY TO SUNDAY !!!!!!!!

ROBBIE RIVERA!!!!!

JUNIOR!!!!!

LET THE FACTORY HEADS COME AND SEE WHAT RICHARD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!

PAJAMA PARTY IN FEB!!!!

THEY ARE BOOKIN DJ'S NOW!!!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FO RTHE FLYERS AS YOU LEAVE ALL NYC NIGHT CLUBS...

48 HOURS ?..

WHEN YOU COMING?

WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?

LEAVE AND COME BACK AGAIN!!!

SF BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!!

:jawdrop::3some::party:

now thats an amazing idea. good job rich. i think i may actually go back to factory. comin think about it he said u can go and come as u please with a bracelet from friday to sat. i'm gonna go after work friday, work sat go after work, if no wokr sunday sleep then back. although a better idea would have not to let jp go i like this idea very much.

Originally posted by xxallottaxx

Are you a promoter? Because if you are, respect the DJs and the patrons. Promote the party correctly. I know for sure that Timo will not spinnin at your your party. Get your facts and spelling correct, then step into the ring with the adults.

;)

I do respect the DJs. I love JP's music. he is a great DJ and no one is denying that. But Sound Factory is also a great club, and will do well with or without him. That is a fact. And Timo Mass will be there, you have no idea what your talking about.

As for the "patrons" part of your comment, you wont be a patron of this club- so I dont have to respect you.

this sounds wack all of it....once again factory is nothing without jp face it ..this party will not do good its just grant trying ot think of something to get people back in his clubs ..taunting people with 48 hours will only get u the krackheads ...have fun..have that place ... do some g ..and tina kill ureselves..... i will go where the music is good and the vvibe is crazy ...i go where peters go.. and other djs ..

who are quality,.,,

like morillo at discotechqe....so i dont think he will go to factory cuz erick is ripppppin apart disco ..

i bet these people posting and fightin soo much for this party were hired by grant..or maybe its just him bored and kracked out ..

3+ pages of this thread and still you dolts cannot spell robbie rivera's name right.

i find it funny that nothing is posted on RR's website either.

i hope you pull this party off, i really do, b/c i'd love to go back to sf and check it out, but everything seems a little to vague and 1/2 assed to me.

morillo at sf would be insane.

well wha are peoples reactions?

i know most may bash this at first but once they realize the factory is open again for them...they will come...

just for the mere fact they want to test it out...

everyone should come out for one big reunion of all the original factory heads!

SF REUNION!!!!!!!

jan 23rd...2004