Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seven

bullseye

Originally posted by youarehot99

Was watching it too while I was getting ready to go out. I was surpised that they cut about an hour out of it.

This def. is one of the best "murder mystery/dramas" of all time. One movie I actually liked Brad Pitt in.

along with Fight Club

seriously though, right up there with all of the horror movies

one of the greats

Originally posted by crosspatrick

I know he done one of the aliens i suppose it was alien 3, and how about the game with michael douglas i lived with a guy who used go on and on about fincher and i remember when this movie came out he was all talk about it.

never knew about The Game.........but awesome avatar

Originally posted by crosspatrick

spent the last few minutes trying to find out if he did the game (man my brain is working slow tonight:pint: ) and he did.

lets go sox djjon

we got the upper hand hommie........an ace for a second starter

lets just hope this A-Rod fiasco doesnt tarnish the team chemistry that was so strong last year

About a week ago my girl told me I needed to get this movie so I bought it and watched it for the first time tonight... Kinda wierd just reading this thread now and we finished watchin it about an hour ago...

Anyway it was a great movie.

Also picked up Underworld... Gonna watch that during my Sunday Morning Lazyness before I visit my Godson for his B-Day... :D