Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you live on L.I. & love house music

If you live on Long Island or anywhere around N.Y. and you love house music we invite you to come check out "Nation"every Friday night.The venue is top notch,a crisp sound system,amazing lights,friendly staff and a cheap cover.What more could you ask for!!!Our idea for this party is to bring something differant to Long Island.A true underground house music event with the most talented DJ's from the N.Y. area plus special guest DJ's from around the world.We believe the time is right for an event like this on L.I.....NYC packs its clubs with people from our area because there is no place for music minded people to hang out and enjoy themselves."Nation" has a NYC type atmosphere,but is local and easier to get to for long Islanders.Most clubs on L.I. have strict dress codes,cocky doormen and lots of additude.We at "Nation" believe the vibe is the most important part of night and we want to give the people of L.I. a place to call home,a club to be proud of.All we ask is that you come down and see the party we have going.We know you see it just once and you will love it.Our only promotion is word of mouth,and thats because once somebody steps inside "Nation" they become part of "Nation".People love to talk about this party and we want to show you why!!!!So give us a chance,you wont be dissapointed....Thank you

Rob James (resident dj)

please feel free to check out the nation site at Nationli.com

Originally posted by kutekimee

Hey Rob, were you the DJ that was spinning the night of the blizzard? Or was there more than 1 person spinning? Just wanted to make sure it was you...the tunes were awesome!

The venue IS nice...I'd head out tonight, but it's been a lonnnggg week :D

He was one of them there was an armada of people DJing that night

Jazz, it's in Commack, NY, at the corner of Jericho Turnpike and Commack Road.

Rob, you guys killed it last night. The music was crazy as always, and the vibe was very intimate. You dropped so many nasty tunes last night, including "Can I get a Bump," which brought back some fuckin memories!! I also thought I saw Razor chilling by the booth later on in the morning. Defintely great to see so much original Long Island underground talent in one spot, enjoying a nice vibe. Good times! :)

For those of you who truly love house music: you know that parties like this don't occur very often on Long Island. NATION is the only place on Long Island with: (1) a totally chill vibe, (2) promoters & staff members who are constantly and wholeheartedly fighting to keep bringing in the FINEST underground talent (despite pressure to do otherwise), (3) music that is unheard of anywhere on Long Island, and (4) a resident dj who will NEVER spin anything else but the nastiest underground tunes for his crowd. This place is right here in our backyard for our enjoyment, and it's free of all the BULLSHIT that defines so many other Manhattan & Long Island spots (i.e., half-assed dress codes, arrogant dickhead staff, watered down house music, pricey admission, etc.).

For those of you who are present every Friday night, dancing until 6 a.m., you know what this party is about. For those of you who have yet to visit Nation, give it a try - you will not be dissapointed. As long as you want to dance, the music will keep playing.

- Rudy

I wanna check it out so bad. Im trying to guys, i am trying to recruit people to come with me. Everybody sucks! They dont know what a real party is. I love goin to places like Mirage, I always have alot of fun there, but I cant go to the same place over and over. Only SF back in the day, :) Im more about music, while most people are about what the latest "spot" is. Its all BS!

I think this place blows away what we did with Heffrons,Nation definitly has alot more potential I think.Dont get me wrong,Heffrons was a blast.This place really has a better vibe and alot of true househeads who really believe in what we are trying to do.So far,its THE undiscovered party of the year.Underground nights in NY usually take alot of time to get going,so far we are off to a pretty good start.The numbers arn't bad,but we could easily fit double the amount of bodies in the room.I am really hoping word is gonna catch on and it exlpodes in our face.I know its gonna happen because Ive seen this kinda thing happen before.Once you guys out there come see the room,you're going to be love it and come every week.This night is still building.If you havnt checked it out yet do it soon ,before it gets too crowded! :D

I love house muzik and I live on long island. Its realy funny to hear people talking about heffrons.:) I hope every one will be attending nation this friday. It is a very hard promotion and the party realy needs suppurt. Nation is the only true underground party on long island. I am starting to think it is to underground. This week K.C. Anderson will be spining and Timmy on lights. The admission 5 bucks. nationli.com for more info:letsgo:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

is assteria a gay party

my best freind and his freinds would def be down for that

Like Rob said..mixed crowd.Gay men, bi, gay chicks, straight... the vibe is incredible.

I'll be there Sunda for Cheetah an Nation the 23rd. Come check it out...;)