Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V at CROBAR REVIEW

koky

OMFG I LIVED!

we got there around one and the blond girl at the door recognized us and let us right in. i'm sorry i don't know her name but she is always very sweet. go up behind the booth and see all of the fam. you guys are so much fun. i had on the prettiest shoes but of course, they aren't comfy so i had to take a few sit /

stand breaks. edgar v is my hero. he never disappoints. he always make it feel like he is playing just for you, right? we hadn't planned on staying til closing but couldn't pull ourselves away from another great set. can't wait to do it again soon.

much love,

TW

I'm alive and well....and it's only 12:45am Saturday night/Sunday morning!!! :eek: Aprox. 24 hours to recover from death....not bad 'eh?

What can I say other than:

1) THE PLACE WAS SLAMMED!!!!! (and they say trance is dead :laugh: )

2) EDGAR V rocked!!! (as expected)

3) attachment.php?postid=1909329

I was introduced to Katie from TA (now officially a CP member :D) Wow! Very sweet girl! :D You rock!!! Also her and Liz on the speakers dancing.....OMFG I :jerkoff:.............. I mean DIE :eek:

:lol3:

Definately had an awesome time with the usual crew. Wanted to say FINALLY that Tranxwhore, Lex, and Liz finally rejoined us for the monthly funneral @ Crobar ;):tongue: Welcome back to us! :D

Can't wait until next month! :party:

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I'm alive and well....and it's only 12:45am Saturday night/Sunday morning!!! :eek: Aprox. 24 hours to recover from death....not bad 'eh?

What can I say other than:

1) THE PLACE WAS SLAMMED!!!!! (and they say trance is dead :laugh: )

2) EDGAR V rocked!!! (as expected)

3) attachment.php?postid=1909329

I was introduced to Katie from TA (now officially a CP member :D) Wow! Very sweet girl! :D You rock!!! Also her and Liz on the speakers dancing.....OMFG I :jerkoff:.............. I mean DIE :eek:

:lol3:

Definately had an awesome time with the usual crew. Wanted to say FINALLY that Tranxwhore, Lex, and Liz finally rejoined us for the monthly funneral @ Crobar ;):tongue: Welcome back to us! :D

Can't wait until next month! :party:

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Originally posted by Bling

michelle was def makin up for lost time fri nite..... chillin with edgar right there in the booth..... u go girl.:D

i don't know what got into me. i never, ever do that.

that's usually Lex up there with EV not me.

but i couldn't resist waving to you guys a couple times!

it was fun. for a moment there i thought about becoming a DJ!

BTW thanks to Edgar for not throwing me over! :cool:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i don't know what got into me. i never, ever do that.

that's usually Lex up there with EV not me.

but i couldn't resist waving to you guys a couple times!

it was fun. for a moment there i thought about becoming a DJ!

BTW thanks to Edgar for not throwing me over! :cool:

:eek::D

got there and the door girl said we weren't on the list. good looking out, edgar v. anyways, door girl only hooked us up with one free tix so i actually had to pay for my lady to get inside.

then there's this group of five stupid chics in front of us that couldn't find their ID's so we had to stand there for atleast five min's. after that it was on, it was good to see everybody! and far too long since i've heard an edgar v set. hit me with a 2x4 around 4 am. just what the dr. ordered. gonna try to catch him again next weekend at voodoo. hopefully he'll come with one of those angry lil dj sets. like on halloween. it was awesome nite.

Originally posted by lextcy

got there and the door girl said we weren't on the list. good looking out, edgar v. anyways, door girl only hooked us up with one free tix so i actually had to pay for my lady to get inside.

then there's this group of five stupid chics in front of us that couldn't find their ID's so we had to stand there for atleast five min's. after that it was on, it was good to see everybody! and far too long since i've heard an edgar v set. hit me with a 2x4 around 4 am. just what the dr. ordered. gonna try to catch him again next weekend at voodoo. hopefully he'll come with one of those angry lil dj sets. like on halloween. it was awesome nite.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Originally posted by Katkit2704

Here I am boys and girls...by popular demand I have discontinued my habit of just reading and here's my first post...VOILA! :)

I had SOOOO much fun with all of you whom I met and to tell you the truth - it was, definately, one of THE BEST clubbing nights in my life (although short life so far...its not a big deal!!!! LOL)

I've known some of you from other nights but last night I met sooooo many CP people that I was a little bit overwhelmed...

Edgar tore it up in there like no other and kept us all dancing (moving) throughout the whole g'damn set!!! DAMNNNNnnnn...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyways, Its early and I need to snap back into reality so...ciao fellow party people...

Thanks to all of you for making this night amazing! MWAH!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Kisses,

Katie

Welcome! :D

Friday night was a freakin BLAST!!! It was great to see all the usuals and a few new peeps along with my new chica from CJ...TranceMonkey (nice to have another girl to hang with). Edgar tore that room apart!!!! My only complaint was the freakin door girls!!! WTF?!?!?! I get there about 11:45 or so and the place is mobbed. Im standing in front of her, Im a girl, dont have a guy with me and she is a total bitch. Then when she finally lets me in, she doesnt give me the ticket...WTF?!?! So I have to stand there like a dumbass while she ignores me. Is there any way to give the list to the brunette girl??? That blonde is a bitch!!!

But anyway, once I get inside Im not worried about it. The place is packed already I dont know who was spinning first but I liked the guy last month better. See all the usuals, our little area was packed...so good to see MURSA again (what a shock!). I was more social than on the dancefloor this time but Edgar was tearing it up. He played some mean ass trance I tell ya...LOVED IT!!!! I always like to stand next to KOKY on the dancefloor while he names tracks along with the year...he could be full of shit but I would never know... lol.

Well I stayed till close and then headed off to afterhours with a few new friends...that is another thread.

Great job again Mr.V and I will see you all on Monday night!!!:D

energy was amazing at Crobar but i dont listen to trance, i dont like trance and all i can say is .........if it works for you guys, keep supporting your local djs....i stood quietly as i watched people go absolutely mad for the music........:eek:

thanks to everyone that came to support us at NERVE, while we filmed No Cover........

Originally posted by norahmiami

energy was amazing at Crobar but i dont listen to trance, i dont like trance and all i can say is .........if it works for you guys, keep supporting your local djs....i stood quietly as i watched people go absolutely mad for the music........:eek:

thanks to everyone that came to support us at NERVE, while we filmed No Cover........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i wonder sometimes....