Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghb

All the recipes in the world are useless without access to chemicals on the DEA watch list..... GHB is VERY EASY to sythesize using gbl and sodium hydroxide...Meth is realtively easy also with pseudoephedrine and red phosporus.....hypothetically you can produce synthetic cocaine without ever using one single coca leaf but..

You're not going to find quality gbl or red phosphorus on the shelf at home depot.. You have to go through a research chemical distributor. With the right hookup it can be very lucrative...especially meth.. it only costs about $800 a kilo to produce in bulk....

In the UK.. we have a huge problem with people being spiked with it.. :mad:

Its also getting more and more common to find people being taken off to A&E (ER?) oding. In one night.. in one club - 6 people from the same group where taken - with more dealt with on the scene.

:( :(

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

i might be planning a trip to the UK :)

:D I'll do you a swap - coming to NY in a few weeks.

Its getting more and more popular - though it was legal up to last year sometime too.. I just don't like having to look after people that have taken geebee without knowing it. Mixed with E and charlie its not a pretty or fun sight.

There is an article in Mixmag (UK dance mag) about a couple addicted to the stuff where she pulled out her own teeth with pliers whilst trying to get off the stuff.. Freaky.