Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

Originally posted by misk

...r u gonna eat a bug?!

I was gonna write something dirty and perverted but for some odd reason I cant do that to you!!!

and No Michelle isnt the type to start shit so I doubt the gun is directed towards you although I feel like such shit I wish some one would put one in my brain

Originally posted by chellybell

NO NO..the gun was directed towards me!!

Kosta ... I am sike for this summer. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST..just remember to leave your bedroom door unlocked so if i come home tooo drunk i can climb on in..:)

Ronnie..WASSSUUPPPP BABYCAKES!!

haha.....the gun smilie didn't load when i first read it......then i came back and was like...WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY!??! lol

:D

NO NO..the gun was directed towards me!!

Kosta ... I am sike for this summer. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST..just remember to leave your bedroom door unlocked so if i come home tooo drunk i can climb on in..:)

!

its not if you come home too drunk u can climb on in what you really meant was

WHEN you come home too drunk you can climb ON!!!!

oops sorry for the gramatical error...

CLIMB ON BABY!!!!@!!:devil:

HOLLLAAAA

IM ACTUALLY WORRIED, IF IM GONNA MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE SUMMER. OH AND IF THERE'S MORE OPEN ROOM INTHE HOUSE AXEL WANTS IN!!!!

I JUST KNOW I GOT MY ROOOM ;)

Originally posted by princess4tommy

Hello I don't mean to bother you, however I saw True Life on Thursday " I Have A Summer Share",and My heart goes out to Tommy.I really would like to know if you could help me out if he is single and still looking for a wifey.I even went to M.T.V today and they were not able to help me.I have tried evrything on line white pages/People search,etc.When I was about to give up and just take the chance of going to the shore in the summer my friend told me about reading your post and to tell you the truth my mouth dropped.If you could kindly help me.Listen my email is PrincessNana327@aol.com or Princess4Oshun@aol.com.Listen I am not a pysho nor one of these horny girls that go to the shore.I am a 23year old Medical Student that lives on the upperwest side of Manhattan.Please try to help me.I dont want to waste your time but email me if you can this is not a joke.Just look at my user name.Hope to hear from you soon. Erica;)

If you are a medical student maybe you can seek some psychiatric help for free then.

ok....Princess... Tommy is one of my closet friends and want the best for him....i am not sure if that post was the best way to go about getting him..it makes you look a little SICK...(not to be nasty)

However,I will be sure to pass your email address along...

If you want to meet him we will be at circa on Friday then Joeys.

Originally posted by princess4tommy

Hello I don't mean to bother you, however I saw True Life on Thursday " I Have A Summer Share",and My heart goes out to Tommy.I really would like to know if you could help me out if he is single and still looking for a wifey.I even went to M.T.V today and they were not able to help me.I have tried evrything on line white pages/People search,etc.When I was about to give up and just take the chance of going to the shore in the summer my friend told me about reading your post and to tell you the truth my mouth dropped.If you could kindly help me.Listen my email is PrincessNana327@aol.com or Princess4Oshun@aol.com.Listen I am not a pysho nor one of these horny girls that go to the shore.I am a 23year old Medical Student that lives on the upperwest side of Manhattan.Please try to help me.I dont want to waste your time but email me if you can this is not a joke.Just look at my user name.Hope to hear from you soon. Erica;)

Looks like we have a winner:cool:

BTW, Michelle(chellybells), you looked cute in front of the camera;)