Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

Guest princess4tommy
Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

Looks like we have a winner:cool:

BTW, Michelle(chellybells), you looked cute in front of the camera;)

:hat:

Originally posted by deeelite1

ranges from $822.oo - $7,159.00 approximately..

Sorry dee youre mistaken...I double checked the figures with SSH and they said the starting figure is $822.13...please dont mislead fellow cpers again..

k

Thnx

in advnce

Originally posted by kostaP

No youre not dont be so hard on youreself...Its a simple Mistake;)

you reminded me of this one morning when my buddies and I were coming back from some party at 3 am and decided to stop by Park West Diner on 46 for some food. One of my friends ordered a vanilla milkshake and once the waitress handed it to him, he immediately spilled it on the table and began screaming out loud,"fuck, shit, no, it's over, oh my God, fuck , shit , no!!" You just had to be there:laugh:

Guest brwneyes413

I know everyone is trashing this guy but we fell in love with him, there seems to be a really great side to him underneath the macho act. My friends and I watched it several times and our opinions stay the same, he'd be perfect for my sister. Why all the hating? We're not from Jersey but in Detroit guys like him command respect and he seems to get it or take it and thats sexy.

;)

Originally posted by brwneyes413

I know everyone is trashing this guy but we fell in love with him, there seems to be a really great side to him underneath the macho act. My friends and I watched it several times and our opinions stay the same, he'd be perfect for my sister. Why all the hating? We're not from Jersey but in Detroit guys like him command respect and he seems to get it or take it and thats sexy.

;)

i refuse to believe that this is real.. i can't. i cannot. NOOOOO