Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

...ok...ease up on the 4 page essays.....some of us suffer from ADD .............

.....so i'm watching it......right now...and ....how old are these kids?.....i didn't pay attention...that one girl looks like she is in her 30's........

...and....btw....this 'afterhours' party is weaker than a watered down drink at an open bar....

...AND.....why is that ONE kid all blurry lol.....

Originally posted by misk

...ok...ease up on the 4 page essays.....some of us suffer from ADD .............

.....so i'm watching it......right now...and ....how old are these kids?.....i didn't pay attention...that one girl looks like she is in her 30's........

...and....btw....this 'afterhours' party is weaker than a watered down drink at an open bar....

i'm guessing mid 20's

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

how about they are a group of good friends

or even though Tommy was lame for looing for a wife in Seaside, but the fact that he wasn't looking to play a girl out

there is sooo much positive to be focused on

I dont know I guess i always look into things differently & try to focus on whats good about a subject then whats bad

Your way of thinkin is good. I used to be like that and always look at the glass as half full rather than empty however somewhere sometime the glass smashed on the floor.... lol

To each their own. Yea it's good he was going out looking for something long term over goin out just to hook up and be a scumbag, but at the same token whatever happened to going out just to have fun with your friends? I felt more bad for him then anything especially the part when he was cryin at the beach.

ok WHY AM I ANALYZING THIS KID?

Someone regulate me.....

Originally posted by deeelite1

Your way of thinkin is good. I used to be like that and always look at the glass as half full rather than empty however somewhere sometime the glass smashed on the floor.... lol

To each their own. Yea it's good he was going out looking for something long term over goin out just to hook up and be a scumbag, but at the same token whatever happened to going out just to have fun with your friends? I felt more bad for him then anything especially the part when he was cryin at the beach.

ok WHY AM I ANALYZING THIS KID?

Someone regulate me.....

LOL............i think we are bored

but I used to hate everything, whine & get annoyed

I can't do it anymore.......certian shit happens in your life that makes you realize how corny being negative is

its been a very weird, altering 2003 for me

its on now HOLY TOURETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

You know I wish Tommy was around my shore house...........the damn flies were HUGEEEE

& you could never get rid of them

You know what though... I'm goin to try to be positive also..

Tommy was doin a good thing by eating that bug.

FOr one he is savin someone else the hassle of goin to get the flyswatter.

Two - he is gettin full off of thing OTHER than canoli's therefore there is more food left for his friends while he eats insects.

HEY I LIKE THIS OPTIMISTIC STUFF

I HAVE ADD TOOO.

I read this about 10 mins ago and just remembered that i wanted to reply to it..haahhaaa

Originally posted by deeelite1

You know what though... I'm goin to try to be positive also..

Tommy was doin a good thing by eating that bug.

FOr one he is savin someone else the hassle of goin to get the flyswatter.

Two - he is gettin full off of thing OTHER than canoli's therefore there is more food left for his friends while he eats insects.

HEY I LIKE THIS OPTIMISTIC STUFF

but what if the fly had little baby flies?

.....who's PrEgO!?!........:eek: ...was that the girl ridin the unconcious boy on the bed?...or was she just portly?!....

...and how come when I wear my LIME helmet....it doesnt look that good!:mad:

omg I love you misk hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

WIlderbeast's need love too.

I think his kitty has alime helmut on top show how small the cats head is.