Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

omg I love you misk hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

WIlderbeast's need love too.

I think his kitty has alime helmut on top show how small the cats head is.

...NOW I GET IT!

...and well..FAT GIRLS ARE LIKE MOPEDS....FUN TO RIDE TILL YOUR FRIENDS SEE YA!

...AND why is holding the fly swatter?...did he not get enough canoli?....pizza?......cheeseballs?....

..and last but not least...SeXOnThebEacH...i'll step outside and whoop u like a red headed step child;)

Originally posted by misk

...NOW I GET IT!

...AND why is holding the fly swatter?...did he not get enough canoli?....pizza?......cheeseballs?....

..and last but not least...SeXOnThebEacH...i'll step outside and whoop u like a red headed step child;)

sounds fun!

...NOW I GET IT!

Ok let me try to be optimistic here. ahemmmm..

umm..ok out of RESPECT for the big boned (or as you would say FAT GIRLS) women, these respectable gentlemen decided NOT to kiss and tell to save the reputation of these nice girls that they met out and took home and let them roll all over them on camera.

I think he is holding the fly swatter because he was probably listing all of his special talents and skills and things that make him better then the next average guidjo To impress Michellee... I can hear it now.... SEE MICHELLE, I DONT NEED A FLY SWATTER.. I USE MY HAND TO CATCH THE MORSELS.

...no.....sweetcheeks....some of us can handle going out FRIDAY...saturday ...AND sunday....................especially LABOR DAY...........

schpanks

holy shit i said the SAME THING.

hahaha

Labor Day weekend IS the weekend to go out every night.

Tempts Sat was almost as good as Sunday niight IMO

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

you must be a fucking energizer bunny:D

...yA hEarrrrrrD!

.....and...seriously...poor poor showing....i give it...2 thumbs up yer ass aNd a canoli in yer mouth!:blown:

...stay tuned.....TRUE LIFE::im wit stoopit....

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

it wasn't thaaaaat bad

...yea...on that note...orenthal james DIDN'T go for the jugular shot...and the king of pop DOESN'T like them short and hairless......

....but if u don't mind....some real entertainment is on...DAYS OF THUNDER...lol

...yea...on that note...orenthal james DIDN'T go for the jugular shot...and the king of pop DOESN'T like them short and hairless......

....but if u don't mind....some real entertainment is on...DAYS OF THUNDER...lol

as in... Tom Cruise and fast cars?