Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miamians are PUSSIES!!!

philippio

The temperature drops below 68F and all of a sudden it's too cold to go out!!! What the fuck??? Washington Ave. was dead tonight!!! Not to mention the fact that there wasn't much going on (especially for a saturday night). Some clown was bundled in 3 layers and was standing in front of Pizza Rustica.

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

The temperature drops below 68F and all of a sudden it's too cold to go out!!! What the fuck??? Washington Ave. was dead tonight!!! Not to mention the fact that there wasn't much going on (especially for a saturday night). Some clown was bundled in 3 layers and was standing in front of Pizza Rustica.

Pizza Rustica....pretty good stuff.

Well Im from the Boston area but being down here for four years, you're blood thins and when the temp drops below a certain degree and you're body is like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa im not used to this shit anymore WARM ME THE FUCK, so yes im a puss when the weather gets cold, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Damon 2.0

leave us the fuckalone. we're cold. if you don't like the way we look, than go back to your own country.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

So then why are you home? Go out!!!! Do something.....Space is going off with Bad Boy Bill.....:rolleyes:

I went out last night. I went to The Whitelaw and then I was trying to figure out where to go but there was no one around!!! I didn't want to go to Crobar (I've had enough of Cedric for a while). Blue was dead. I wasn't dressed for Tantra. Didn't feel like going to Nerve (or Blow or whatever). And since I don't go to Space, I headed home.

I went out last night. I went to The Whitelaw and then I was trying to figure out where to go but there was no one around!!! I didn't want to go to Crobar (I've had enough of Cedric for a while). Blue was dead. I wasn't dressed for Tantra. Didn't feel like going to Nerve (or Blow or whatever). And since I don't go to Space, I headed home.

Now, do us all a favor and stay there! :D

Originally posted by happyface

:lol3: cold weather sucks !!

This not cold people. Cold is when you have to wear gloves and a hat to go outside.

I went for a run this morning along Ft Lauderdale beach and I was wearing my shorts, socks, and shoes, thats it, and I was sweating after a mile or so. Other people jogging loooked like they were bracing for a snow storm with long pants and sweatshirts on. I actually saw a women with gloves on.:laugh:

Then there are people hangin out on the beach. Its great weather when you can go outside and you don't start sweating by walking to your car or have to wear 5 layers of clothes.