Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Hot.com?????????????

listen somegirl....................just because your not the hottest thing walking around the 8th floor no need to role your eyes at me.............................

i purposly posted this picture just for you just as an FYI b/c im trying to get bigtime a position w/ us over at UBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i wanted you to be aware of the new dress code i am implimenting.................................

actually stardo and dee were over looking at pics and we bumped into that one in my folder and dee told me how it was her favorite so i posted it for her....................so keep tanning somegirl maybe one day you will have my complexion!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

listen somegirl....................just because your not the hottest thing walking around the 8th floor no need to role your eyes at me.............................

i purposly posted this picture just for you just as an FYI b/c im trying to get bigtime a position w/ us over at UBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i wanted you to be aware of the new dress code i am implimenting.................................

actually stardo and dee were over looking at pics and we bumped into that one in my folder and dee told me how it was her favorite so i posted it for her....................so keep tanning somegirl maybe one day you will have my complexion!!!!!!!!

....i must say....your skin tone is superb......

Originally posted by roddigga

tell someone to reattach your balls....worrying about your skin complexion? come on, bro...:cool:

Are those two guys gay??? One is actually touch the others breast... is this supposed to turn men or women on??? I am going to have to go with men simply b/c I am so NOT aroused

Oh, I don't think those two guys could reattach their balls... don't they shrink to nothing when taking "Supplements for muscle enhancement"???

Originally posted by njdivacb

Are those two guys gay??? One is actually touch the others breast... is this supposed to turn men or women on??? I am going to have to go with men simply b/c I am so NOT aroused

Oh, I don't think those two guys could reattach their balls... don't they shrink to nothing when taking "Supplements for muscle enhancement"???

oh BeamOfSunshine... nobody is entering a hot body contest here. The pic was posted as a joke okay School Marm ????

and not for nothing but who talked about arousal? u sick freakkk