Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New John Digweed!!!!!!!!!

i finally just got a chance to read the article on it.. wow!! so many tight tracks!!

did anyone hear Morgan Page and Gregory Shiff's "All I Know?".... i heard a sample of it on vinyl and it was off the hook--- i'm so happy to see that it's going to be on his album! :D :D :D

Originally posted by karisma

i finally just got a chance to read the article on it.. wow!! so many tight tracks!!

did anyone hear Morgan Page and Gregory Shiff's "All I Know?".... i heard a sample of it on vinyl and it was off the hook--- i'm so happy to see that it's going to be on his album! :D :D :D

na, i'll hear it though when this shits released

i want to hear the "remixes" of dust and beautiul strange, it would if been cool if he could of remixed heaven scent

my absoult all time fav track:tongue:

Originally posted by karisma

Indeed that is one hell of a track. I've been playing it over here in San Diego for months now, and everytime I do someone comes to see what it is.

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

na, i'll hear it though when this shits released

i want to hear the "remixes" of dust and beautiul strange, it would if been cool if he could of remixed heaven scent

my absoult all time fav track:tongue:

your pm box is full. i tried to send youa pm. i have it for you if you want it.