Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those Gucci Bags You Like Are......

true dat, mssabina. :aright:

it's not a matter of being able to afford it or not. but, where would you rather spend that much money on? i dropped about the same amount on a watch, but i know that'll last me for a long time. i have like a zillion bags, i know any bag i purchase a few months later it'll be in my closet, despite how much i spend on it.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

$1500+ LOLOLLOL DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ONE BUT THAT IS A JOKE! $1500 AND THEY ARE SOO SMALL....IF THAT'S THE CASE DROP $5000 ON AN HERMES! I JUST GOT A VERSACE BAG FOR $1000 AND I WAS IFFY! BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT ITS ALL BLACK AND IT WON'T GO OUT OF STYLE! :D

ive seen people hate on you big time, and i never really understood why people were so harsh towards you.

but ive read some of your posts and you really do suck.

youre a wannabe and an all around chump.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

$1500+ LOLOLLOL DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ONE BUT THAT IS A JOKE! $1500 AND THEY ARE SOO SMALL....IF THAT'S THE CASE DROP $5000 ON AN HERMES! I JUST GOT A VERSACE BAG FOR $1000 AND I WAS IFFY! BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT ITS ALL BLACK AND IT WON'T GO OUT OF STYLE! :D

You are cool. Anyone that spends $5000 on a bag and doesnt make $1,000,000 + a year is an idiot. Do you feel better about yourself carrying a $1000 bag? I'd rather spend a $100 and have the $900 in my pocket, I'm not cheap either, I'm just smart.

Now please please.............

stfu.gif

THIS THREAD SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:blown: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX