Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i finally saw I have a summer share

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeay yeah yeah i know they edited shit out, but lets just comment on what they left in that actually DID happen.

first off, what a bunch of tools they all were (the guys at least).

kids spoutin off at the mouth callin people fat meanwhile he and all the other guys in the house are fat slobs.

he picks up some 40 yr old piece of white trash. the girl was a wreck and even SHE wouldn't give it up to him.

he proclaims to her how she's hanging with some "really rich guys". umm yeah ok, how many really rich guys live in elmwood park.

this fuckin toolbox starts acting all tough saying it's his town and cuts the line b/c he thinks he can.

i wish somebody dropped his fat ass.

it's no secret why he can't get a girl. the kid is a waste of skin.

have fun drillin holes in concrete in the middle of winter so you can pay off your car while livin in you mom's house - rich guy.

what a jackass............

Originally posted by eddie3

hey u said toolbox......:laugh: .....not many ppl say that

it describes kosta p perfectly

simple things amuse simple minds eddie....Toolbox :rolleyes:

that was funny....hows everything over at Casbah...still moppin the floors? I hear one day theyre actually gonna let you in the DJ booth...to clean that shit up to. :blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

simple things amuse simple minds eddie....Toolbox :rolleyes:

that was funny....hows everything over at Casbah...still moppin the floors? I hear one day theyre actually gonna let you in the DJ booth...to clean that shit up to. :blown:

weak......the icon was pointless ...nice try

Originally posted by tunnle

Great post Bionic... i agree with ya 100%... I hope that fat fuck gets his ass kicked next summer.....

tough talk but will you have the elephant balls to walk up to him this summer? probably not...

All people fucking do these days is talk talk and talk more shit but don't follow through. give a a fucking break.