Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over Bearing Guys.....

2sexy4u2

I totally agree, It's like we met and you know the person now for awhile why try to changer later on or , also why be fake in the beginning just to get someone ??? Just to turn into an asshole later...........???????/

Give up or Get out!?:blown:

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

I totally agree, It's like we met and you know the person now for awhile why try to changer later on or , also why be fake in the beginning just to get someone ??? Just to turn into an asshole later...........???????/

Give up or Get out!?:blown:

I dunno what you just said ... but..... yeah :confused:

i feel yas but you have to draw the line somewhere... my girl (who thinks all her guy friends professing their love to her just want to be friends) will not tell them to go away.. i want her to b.c that is disrespectful to me i feel .. but she doesnt really have to tell em b.c she graduated school and they arent around her 24/7 anymore and they figure they wont see her drunk again to try and make their move .. fukin pussys .. so they just stop callin for a while than it starts back up again .. fukin lames

Originally posted by sexxichikk

bbbooom---

u sound just like me ex. he always said that my guy friends are only my friends for one reason.

Your ex and bbboom are absolutly right.

They may very well be your friends but the fact is the only reason a guy becomes friends with a women is because he is attracted sexualy to them and would love to get with said girl. If you are ugly or the guy in not attracted to you he would stop hanging out with you and stop calling you.

this is fact

Originally posted by sexxichikk

bbbooom---

u sound just like me ex. he always said that my guy friends are only my friends for one reason.

ugh 2 of my ex's and some guys i've casually dated said the same thing as yours

we argued because they wouldnt trust their guy friends and they wouldnt trust mine. they said that its not possible for a guy to be just friends with a girl without having feelings there or some form of attraction. i dont believe that at all

nopes, i have to agree with the guys on this one.

ladies, haven't you heard of the ladder theory?

www.laddertheory.com

girls have 2 ladders in which they have male friends - one ladder is the strictly platonic friends, they wouldn't even think about anything more than friends with these guys. then there's the real ladder, the 2nd ladder, in which ladies place the guys they have an interest in. which makes us much different than guys b/c...

guys - well, they only have 1 ladder - the fuck ladder. on that ladder, they rank all of their friends that are girls in order of who'd they fuck. at the very bottom of their ladders are the ugly, nasty, i'd only fuck if i was drunk friends and then at the top are the ones that they really want to fuck. every guy has thought about fucking their girlfriends, and view all their real girlfriends as potential.

that doesn't mean that every guy will pounce at the chance to have sex with their friends that are girls, but the thought DEFINITELY crosses their mind.

Originally posted by kitty19

nopes, i have to agree with the guys on this one.

ladies, haven't you heard of the ladder theory?

www.laddertheory.com

girls have 2 ladders in which they have male friends - one ladder is the strictly platonic friends, they wouldn't even think about anything more than friends with these guys. then there's the real ladder, the 2nd ladder, in which ladies place the guys they have an interest in. which makes us much different than guys b/c...

guys - well, they only have 1 ladder - the fuck ladder. on that ladder, they rank all of their friends that are girls in order of who'd they fuck. at the very bottom of their ladders are the ugly, nasty, i'd only fuck if i was drunk friends and then at the top are the ones that they really want to fuck. every guy has thought about fucking their girlfriends, and view all their real girlfriends as potential.

that doesn't mean that every guy will pounce at the chance to have sex with their friends that are girls, but the thought DEFINITELY crosses their mind.

I can't believe people actually believe this crap :laugh2::doh:

Don't believe so easily what some lonely, jaded, jealous asshole guy just made one drunken night based on revenge on girls :rolleyes:

This theory is like it's all or nothing. The only way a guy can be friends with a girl is if hes sexually attracted to her? That;s the lamest thing ive ever heard. Or, it applies to nimrods and people who just are into physical aspects of people.

And i have girls as friends that i don't have a sexual urge towards. I have a girlfriend as we speak.

Originally posted by Destiny

its not true though

guys are perfectly capable of being friends with women without having a sexual attraction/feelings for them

:laugh:

Of course you think this, you are problely an attractive girl and a guy would never tell you that the only reason he hangs out with you is cuz your hot, so what else would you think.

This not ment to offend, it is just a fact that women can't accept. Guys are shallow and superficial when it comes to women.

Originally posted by gager

Your ex and bbboom are absolutly right.

They may very well be your friends but the fact is the only reason a guy becomes friends with a women is because he is attracted sexualy to them and would love to get with said girl. If you are ugly or the guy in not attracted to you he would stop hanging out with you and stop calling you.

this is fact

Gager, you are incorrect. I used to be good friends with a girl that i had no sexual interest in at all. We really were nothing more than freinds.

BUT, i will admit, that she had some hot girls in her circle of freinds, so im sure that may have subconciosly influenced me.... :D

Thanks,

:hat:

Originally posted by gager

Well in my experience it is true and I would bet that it is almost always true.

I guess there can be exceptions to every rule, like mabey if the guy is married or in a serious relashonship.

or gay

I have heard that there are some guys that:

A) aren't desperate

B) don't need to fuck every single female simply because they are a female (Standards??)

C) don't need to masquerade around as a "friend" in order to get laid

YET still all the while maintain a strong heterosexual presence

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: