Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake..... Do you beleive in it?

notallthere444

i dunno, i think most real tits dont stay firm forever. would you prefer real sloppy tits or fake firm ones? i think it is just preference.

it shouldnt matter what a guy likes if it makes a woman feel more comfortable with her body...

i am not saying all tits get gross at 30 but i am saying a lot of them do, especially after having a kid, so who are we to judge. lets say your wife had two kids and her brests went from full b's to saggy barely a's and she couldnt even be comfortable sexually with you anymore, would you disagree with her wanting implants so she could feel sexy again?

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno, i think most real tits dont stay firm forever. would you prefer real sloppy tits or fake firm ones? i think it is just preference.

it shouldnt matter what a guy likes if it makes a woman feel more comfortable with her body...

i am not saying all tits get gross at 30 but i am saying a lot of them do, especially after having a kid, so who are we to judge. lets say your wife had two kids and her brests went from full b's to saggy barely a's and she couldnt even be comfortable sexually with you anymore, would you disagree with her wanting implants so she could feel sexy again?

Yeah you have a point. Maybe my oppnion will change as i get older and am in a different dating age.

Guess im used to seeing pretty girls that have nice little boobs that are perfect for there body size fucken em up.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yeah you have a point. Maybe my oppnion will change as i get older and am in a different dating age.

Guess im used to seeing pretty girls that have nice little boobs that are perfect for there body size fucken em up.

yeah i know what you mean. i think natural small boobs can be so hot. i hate when people who have hot small tits make a big deal of it. it is definitely better to be natural and a B than fake and a DD.. i can never undertand these people who have nice small boobs and are uncomfortable with their bodies over it. small definitely has its advantages.

i think part of the problem is that girls with big breasts get a lot more attention & big tits are seen as sexy and "the norm". on TV it is all alyssa milanos and jennifer love hewitts, there really arent any "hot" chicks on TV or in magazines with small breasts. we are raised to see small breasts as insufficient/unattractive. it is sad...

in reality, the small breasted chicks are always the ones with the hotest asses... ;):tongue:

"Bad" implant jobs, implants that are far too big for the girls frame, etc. These are the type of implant jobs that look bad.

If you dont go too big, find a good dr., stay within your frame size, your implants will only enhance the way you look. You should aim to have a chest that compliments, not dominates your physique.

That being said, I prefer fake boobs over real ones. They look much better. Key word is "prefer".

Last time someone tried to forcefeed me into accepting thier "preference" as the Norm was GMCCOOKNY casting his idealistic viewpoints onto us all.

Some bitch .. don’t even get me started with girls with small boobs and hot asses.. There a really cute girl at my gym that looks like this and you can tell that she comfortable with her small boob size cause she never wears a bra lol. I cant even look at her when she talks to me cause she’s so cute hahaha.. but yeah small boobs can be hot.. But then again I know a very few girls with perky large boobs.. Scary combo … to hot maybe

Sexbeachguy

Yes awesome slogan,, If I run for office im going to have that as my thing.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

if they look good, i don't care if they're real or fake.

both real & fake titties have their good ones & bad ones.

there are some bad boob jobs but some saggy real ones.

each pair need to be criticed on their own.

Exactly my point, "bad" boob jobs look bad.

:eek: