Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone agree that merge has the best sound system

Originally posted by thesandman

Tony and I have really hit it off. I love Philly, all their sports fans are so laid back and cool. E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!

I woke up close to 2 today.... ahhhh life.

Awww Chris you have a new boyfriend how cute!!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Awww Chris you have a new boyfriend how cute!!!!!!!

Hes real cool you just have to get to know him.... (and look past the missing teeth, gimp leg, and wheel chair.)

Thank God for Philly's handicap ramp laws, I just wheel the guy into the booth!

Tony and I have really hit it off. I love Philly, all their sports fans are so laid back and cool. E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!

I woke up close to 2 today.... ahhhh life.

ahhh, I remeber those days...

what are you up to this weekend?

SG to RR spin on the best system in NJ??? (ooohh I'm gonna get my ass REAMED for that one)

Originally posted by notallthere444

loooooool!! damn i hit a nerve.. Stil you dident prove your point and no stupid this thread was about sound systems in NJ not ny moron. Stupid I work at PFIZER the 3rd largest company in the world. Shit that sucks you have to commute all the way to the city.. I work right in parsippany ahahha red plow is for fun we dont even try to sell adspace.

THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT NJ SOUND SYSTEMS RE READ MY POST AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT. I complain about clubs? I shouldent? Why not people complain about banks,. dmvs. dinners, fucken everything .. you say you dont your full of shit dickhead. I may have gotten into clubs for free but i still spends tons of money when im out at them tipping fuck heads like you and buying drinks becuase i dont take advantage.

Touche

Hmmm 1400 plus posts its obvious you arent making any major contributions over there you're definetly not making the medicine thats for sure now as far as taking the medication that might be a different story.....with more hires like you i would imagine Pfizer is definetly a sell who the fuck is doing the hiring over there ??

Now did you or did you not comment on a New York systems or do you need to take some of the Alzheimers medication in your shop ? so i commented on that did i or did i not....and talk about hitting a nerve i believe you are big spender dont worry !!! i do really .....nigga please you think tipping is a city in China

Originally posted by cynstam21

ahhh, I remeber those days...

what are you up to this weekend?

SG to RR spin on the best system in NJ??? (ooohh I'm gonna get my ass REAMED for that one)

SG Sat. yes (to hear a good but over rated system)

George and RichieV can fight over which bar I will make my residence for the night.

Then when the night is over, Ill run home to my computer, post and bitch out the bartenders, the dj who better not play the same Retro Metro set, the club for letting me in for Free, and say there were too many meat heads there so I can't get laid....

Originally posted by richiev525

Touche

Hmmm 1400 plus posts its obvious you arent making any major contributions over there you're definetly not making the medicine thats for sure now as far as taking the medication that might be a different story.....with more hires like you i would imagine Pfizer is definetly a sell who the fuck is doing the hiring over there ??

Now did you or did you not comment on a New York systems or do you need to take some of the Alzheimers medication in your shop ? so i commented on that did i or did i not....and talk about hitting a nerve i believe you are big spender dont worry !!! i do really .....nigga please you think tipping is a city in China

week come back bro.. Yeah they pay me to do nothing its great.. :rolleyes:

I said that merge is the best system in nj and does anyone want to challenge that any other club in JERSEY comes close. I still have no clue what your talking about ... Now im a big spender? I’m not that either. I didn’t say I was lol I tip when I drink , But I don’t buy many drinks. Look whatever bro your cool.. , You aren’t good at having an argument becuase you go off on this isanity that makes no sense .. so we can stop now.

week come back bro.. Yeah they pay me to do nothing its great.. :rolleyes:

I said that merge is the best system in nj and does anyone want to challenge that any other club in JERSEY comes close. I still have no clue what your talking about ... Now im a big spender? I’m not that either. I didn’t say I was lol I tip when I drink , But I don’t buy many drinks. Look whatever bro your cool.. , You aren’t good at having an argument becuase you go off on this isanity that makes no sense .. so we can stop now.

Its WEAK that i would think is a word that you would know how to spell ......no i am definetly not as cool as you "club Maven " now educate us some more on music and club life and who sucks and who is good your opinion is what everyone lives for

Originally posted by richiev525

Its WEAK that i would think is a word that you would know how to spell ......no i am definetly not as cool as you "club Maven " now educate us some more on music and club life and who sucks and who is good your opinion is what everyone lives for

once again talking about nothing when did i say i know so much ?

I dont know the names of most songs , i dont know how clubs work.. But i do know how merge sounds.. Like i said im done with this..

Tony, what up nigga! I don't remember Merge being too empty this summer? BTW

Great job spinning at Dangerous Curves and Divas last week. You ripped shit up. Looping Zombie Nation for 1/2 hour and the Safety Dance by Men Without Hats was classic. The girls were going nuts. And don't worry about the guy that threw an egg at you, I took care of him outside...

sick!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i looove your fuckin posts...that was one of the best ones.!!

oh by the way i love this picture of yours also...

in nj

If you dont agree then you dont know what your talking about and you dont understand anything about music or how a sound system should sound. I crack up when people dont agree with this. I was at sound garden sat and its great and all but nothing comes close to merge. XS was really good a while ago but they got rid of allot of the good shit they had,. Tems sounds ok but not close joeys same thing. Nothing comes close. I reaaaaly would like to see another club compete it would be nice.

Go ahead disagree make a fool out of yourself.

DUDE...........PLEASE I'M A MUSIC NUT AND A SOUND JERKOFF I LOVE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC ROCK DANCE TRANCE HIP HOP A LITTLE CAUSE IT'S BEING FORCED DOWN MY THROAT

I'VE BEEN TO SOUTH JERSEY CLIBS TEMPTS SURF XS MERGE THEY ARE ALL GREAT NOT GONNA SAY MERGE SOUND IS NOT GOOD, BUT DUDE TEMPTS IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHEN YOU DRIVE BUY THAT CLUB AND YOUR IN THE STREET YOU FEEL THE AIR FROM THE SOUND COMING OUT THE FRONT DOORS, NMOT THAT'S TEMPTS SOUTH JERSEY OK CENTRAL JERSEY BUNKA USE TO BE STRONG AND CLEAR

NORTH JERSEY....... S O U N DGARDEN, THAT SYSTEM Urinates ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING I'VE HEARD AND DUDE THAT INCLUDES ANY AND I MEAN ANY CLUB IN NYC INCLUDING TWILO AND SOUNDFACTORY

Originally posted by arkmoned

DUDE...........PLEASE I'M A MUSIC NUT AND A SOUND JERKOFF I LOVE ALL KINDS OF MUSIC ROCK DANCE TRANCE HIP HOP A LITTLE CAUSE IT'S BEING FORCED DOWN MY THROAT

I'VE BEEN TO SOUTH JERSEY CLIBS TEMPTS SURF XS MERGE THEY ARE ALL GREAT NOT GONNA SAY MERGE SOUND IS NOT GOOD, BUT DUDE TEMPTS IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHEN YOU DRIVE BUY THAT CLUB AND YOUR IN THE STREET YOU FEEL THE AIR FROM THE SOUND COMING OUT THE FRONT DOORS, NMOT THAT'S TEMPTS SOUTH JERSEY OK CENTRAL JERSEY BUNKA USE TO BE STRONG AND CLEAR

NORTH JERSEY....... S O U N DGARDEN, THAT SYSTEM Urinates ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING I'VE HEARD AND DUDE THAT INCLUDES ANY AND I MEAN ANY CLUB IN NYC INCLUDING TWILO AND SOUNDFACTORY

I would agree with you, a couple of years ago...

Listen... I’m not talking shit. They just go the new system last year I think it was... it’s so ridiculously insane I laugh at people that argue it... when I first herd it with my friend billy we just stood there and laughed as the bass crashed right through are chest.. . . All summer I went to merge, temps, xs , surf club and ... NOTHING EVEN IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS MERGE. Talk all you want but this summer stop in and you will realize how wrong you are. It’s that obvious. Sound garden is in second place but still not close

My point for this post was becuase I was at sound garden sat having a good time and i found my self wishing the bass would rape me like merge does... i would like to see places like SG do some upgrades .. Shit beat merge ... I want to hear insanity!

I would agree with you, a couple of years ago...

Listen... I’m not talking shit. They just go the new system last year I think it was... it’s so ridiculously insane I laugh at people that argue it... when I first herd it with my friend billy we just stood there and laughed as the bass crashed right through are chest.. . . All summer I went to merge, temps, xs , surf club and ... NOTHING EVEN IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS MERGE. Talk all you want but this summer stop in and you will realize how wrong you are. It’s that obvious. Sound garden is in second place but still not close

My point for this post was becuase I was at sound garden sat having a good time and i found my self wishing the bass would rape me like merge does... i would like to see places like SG do some upgrades .. Shit beat merge ... I want to hear insanity!

WELL DUDE.. I HAPPEN TO READ YOUR STUFF AND THINK YOUR PRETTY FUNNY, I NWO YOUR NOT TALK SHIT I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MERGE A LISTEN

BUT DUDE SG BLOWS ME AWAY ALL THE TIME.AND I NEVER LEAVE WITH MY EARS RINGING........PLUS I TALK TO THE BOUNCERS DUDES THERE ABOUT IT AND THERE SAY THE OWNERS THERE ARE REAL ANAL ABOUT THE SOUND

WELL DUDE.. I HAPPEN TO READ YOUR STUFF AND THINK YOUR PRETTY FUNNY, I NWO YOUR NOT TALK SHIT I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MERGE A LISTEN

BUT DUDE SG BLOWS ME AWAY ALL THE TIME.AND I NEVER LEAVE WITH MY EARS RINGING........PLUS I TALK TO THE BOUNCERS DUDES THERE ABOUT IT AND THERE SAY THE OWNERS THERE ARE REAL ANAL ABOUT THE SOUND

hey thanks.

No i agree sound garden is good., The owner has always been good to me as well. Def bet sounding place in north jersey.

[

SoundGarden's sound system isn't even close to SF or Twilo....:laugh:

come on. SG is good on the dance floor but has waaaaaay too much bass!!!!! Its a good system, but stop.... please!!!:laugh:

R u going to say that this is the yr. that merge beats tempts again, like the last 2 yrs? Sound is not the only thing that makes a great club.............Lighting is a BIG part...........and don't forget it also matters WHAT's coming out of the speakers. One thing about SG sound system is that it varys from week to week on how loud they pump it, believe or not. I can't comment on merge, because i haven't been there yet. Nothing against Richie Rydell, he is a nice guy and i will be at Soundgarden this Sat............