Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sister Needs A Date

yo.. i just watched Faces of Death and was wondering if anyone knows the guy that kills that monkey with a hammer. reason i'm asking is my sister needs a man that knows how to kill monkeys and also treat women really good n stuff.

her email address is CluelessHookah3971@aol.com. oh and to add, she's really hoping that the guy in that video goes down the shore a lot and would be willing to get married in a club cuz that's what she's really really looking for in a man.

only serious replies please.

thanks.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

yep, his name is Hugh G. Erection....his email addy is ScrotumCharlie87@aol.com. No need to thank me, brotha!

wow.. she'll be so pleased!

sorry brwneyes and the rest of detroit who thought he was just the manliest man. maybe u can watch cops reruns and see if there's any child molestors you can send mass emails to.

GOOD LUCK

Originally posted by dogekid

yo.. i just watched Faces of Death and was wondering if anyone knows the guy that kills that monkey with a hammer. reason i'm asking is my sister needs a man that knows how to kill monkeys and also treat women really good n stuff.

her email address is CluelessHookah3971@aol.com. oh and to add, she's really hoping that the guy in that video goes down the shore a lot and would be willing to get married in a club cuz that's what she's really really looking for in a man.

only serious replies please.

thanks.

Send her Email to Kosta & Axel, them 2 are monkey freaks!

If she's not 18 yet, I hear MattC is on the prowl