Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad gym fashion rant

nyckitty69

I have to rant...it's too funny when I see it...

At my gym I see some particularly bad fashion...do any of you see the same or is it just in my gym?

there are some guys who still have the ll cool j sleeve up sleeve down pant leg up pant leg down style.....:laugh:

then there's the old school guido joey buttafuco guys who wear balloon pants... :laugh: :laugh: and hit on the britney wannabe girls and to my surprise... they score! :laugh: :laugh:

then there are guys who wear shirts like "yanni / kenny g world tour " they're proud to announce they're into that type of music yuck.

bally total fitness.... in queens the city bally's aren't as funny

it's so funny! words can't express it!

there is a 50-60 year old lady that wears a thong with panty hose on top...you can figure out the rest :laugh: :laugh:

seriously....i'm in shock joey buttafuco guys are back and scoring...shit! their cell phones ring off the hook!!:laugh: :laugh:

i love bally, it's so amusing!!!!

Originally posted by chrismakk69

lol...what gym do you go to?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nyckitty69

bally total fitness.... in queens the city bally's aren't as funny

it's so funny! words can't express it!

there is a 50-60 year old lady that wears a thong with panty hose on top...you can figure out the rest :laugh: :laugh:

seriously....i'm in shock joey buttafuco guys are back and scoring...shit! their cell phones ring off the hook!!:laugh: :laugh:

i love bally, it's so amusing!!!!

my bally's sucked in va, springfield and woodbridge. and the one in landmark

Originally posted by nyckitty69

That shit is so gross...:puke:

I think theres one of those women in everyones gym though...The old lady in my gym decided to wear a sports bra and spandex. You can imagine the rest.... :vomit2:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i hate people who stink!!! some people don't believe in soap and deodarant :blank:

i cant stand the rank stench of arm pits from some of the foreigners at my gym. and also the clowns that find it necessary to stand in front of the mirrors in my gym blocking the access to the free weights. is it real necessary to stand 2 feet from the mirror? there also seems to be a problem with more and more straight guys these days staring at guys instead of girls. and finally, all those guys that stand around and talk, talk and talk, blocking equipment, takin up space, and wasting my time. nuff said.

Originally posted by kaydup

I never pay attention to anyone else in the gym

Wow props for that.....When I am doing cardio, I can't help but look around and stare....I am a people watcher ;) Only I really shouldn't watch people when they are lifting, bc I would hate it if someone was watching me

Originally posted by bullseye

i cant stand the rank stench of arm pits from some of the foreigners at my gym. and also the clowns that find it necessary to stand in front of the mirrors in my gym blocking the access to the free weights. is it real necessary to stand 2 feet from the mirror? there also seems to be a problem with more and more straight guys these days staring at guys instead of girls. and finally, all those guys that stand around and talk, talk and talk, blocking equipment, takin up space, and wasting my time. nuff said.

:laugh:this is soo true! how about those skinny guys who keep lifting their shirt up to see their abs, umm hello u weight like 120 u suppose to have abs, LOL!

:laugh: this is soo true! how about those skinny guys who keep lifting their shirt up to see their abs, umm hello u weight like 120 u suppose to have abs, LOL!

lol, yeah that is always a hoot. theres this one guy, i think he is russian, he scratches his armpits constantly, then goes and handles the weights, really makes me glad i joined.

Originally posted by bullseye

lol, yeah that is always a hoot. theres this one guy, i think he is russian, he scratches his armpits constantly, then goes and handles the weights, really makes me glad i joined.

ewww thats so disgusting! my trainer and i we're always making jokes of these people who are always looking @ themselves in the mirror constantly and socializing all the time! :rolleyes:its funny but pathetic

ewww thats so disgusting! my trainer and i we're always making jokes of these people who are always looking @ themselves in the mirror constantly and socializing all the time! :rolleyes: its funny but pathetic

:laugh: there are some muscleheads in my gym that spend more time goin back and forth to the mirrors in the mens locker room than on the gym floor, but mysteriously, they are huge? i think i can go on and on with this topic. i dont know about everyone else, but i put my cd player on the minute i get on the gym floor, and lose myself in my own world. some ppl find me unapproachable when i'm workin out, but hey, i save the socializing for elsewhere.