Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon - sunday nite.... (i know its gay)

lolahotass

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

teamj5 has been trying to convince me to go to Avalon on a Sunday for years. He says it's all the rage, and he's really gay, so it sounds like just the place your looking for! :idea:

well, its just I can't go to Avalon on Friday night due to work in the morning... and I can't come to Boston and not hit one of thee best clubs in the country....

And since i'm not a homo-phobe, it doesn't bother me.. i just hope its good house/tribal/prog house... hey, hot gay guys are fun too:tongue: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

well, its just I can't go to Avalon on Friday night due to work in the morning... and I can't come to Boston and not hit one of thee best clubs in the country....

And since i'm not a homo-phobe, it doesn't bother me.. i just hope its good house/tribal/prog house... hey, hot gay guys are fun too:tongue: :laugh: :laugh:

In all honesty, girls have told me they have fun there and if you're used to Miami I'm sure it will be no big deal to you.

In all honesty are you hot? And IMHO if you are I'd like to see your pic.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

wow, that ususually never works... I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do from here.

Ummm, should I PM you now? Stymie, give me some pointers here.

lola, check 'em I guess :confused:

meatwad, that chicken on your sig is disturbing. . .

Originally posted by vicman

meatwad, that chicken on your sig is disturbing. . .

Dude, it's beer can chicken! It actually works too! You ram a can of beer up a chickens stymiehole, then you put it on the grill for an hour or so, standing up. The beer keeps it really moist... it's good stuff!

So lola, are we going to get it on when you come to Boston or what? I'll get tickets to the boat show if I have to!