Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im in class right now and Im fockin bored

mdamon7278

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im in class right now for my advanced computer course crap and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fockin boring. My teacher used to work at the 7-11 and hess gas station before coming to work here, soo it is a lil hard to understand him. Im just posting so I can get by so I dont fall asleep at my computer, listening to all of this crap, ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, boringggggggggggggggggggg, i need music, alright back to class or dreaming about another whore i wil fock tonight!!!

Damon 2.0

LOL

do this..

type really loud, and then look around and the people around you like if ur up to something....

then start typing again with a confused face,,,,, then start to look around again....

then hit the enter key like 5 time and start to giggle in an evil way...

works for me...

HAHAHHA at this point I think i will, just to get through this class, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the bad thing is there is no good looking women around or in the class, mostly over the hill mom's that bitch too much that they work two jobs and have no time for school, but still they come, and this is lil punk behind me who doesnt stop talking hes gonna get it sooner or later!!!

Damon 2.0

lol. try sitting thru a 2 hour math class with some crackhead immigrant teacher who can't get thru a sentence without saying "emmm, eerrrr, jes, ok class.. "

Interviewer: ahemm... so, yes, i see here you have no previous experience, you have a GED from romania.. (?just a wild guess), and you presently live in a shelter. but ya shure can SUK a mean dik.. YOU'VE GOT THE JOB!

Originally posted by krackbabe

lol. try sitting thru a 2 hour math class with some crackhead immigrant teacher who can't get thru a sentence without saying "emmm, eerrrr, jes, ok class.. "

Interviewer: ahemm... so, yes, i see here you have no previous experience, you have a GED from romania.. (?just a wild guess), and you presently live in a shelter. but ya shure can SUK a mean dik.. YOU'VE GOT THE JOB!

nope try a math teacher with a very very very heavy Asian accent,

when I went to my to change my class, they asked what was the reason. I say it was all Chinese to me..... don't understand it.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Its at BCC in the lovely town redneck town of Davie, dam crackbaby now that does suck, well Im very fockin bored, please anyone IM me to keep me awake or something!!!

Mdamon7278

Dying Damon 2.0

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

install languard or something.... show down their intranet..

or set up a hot box somewhere ...l lol free server and bandwt