Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CellTec

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
Originally posted by elitesnautica

Agreed. The sugar is what causes the bloat when using creatine.

Nautica

bloat? like i'll get bloated not in my muscles? so should i get straight generic creatine?

This is 1 supplement which I have really seen results from. You will def put on mass if you use it correctly. You have to be strict with it and follow the exact directions that they give you and not to miss any shakes, first 5 days I believe is the loading phase you have to drink 2 shakes a day to get your insulin levels up, and then 1 shake a day from then on. You have to be on it for atleast 8 weeks to see really good results, but I was seeing results a lot earlier. When I stopped using it I lost like 5lbs, and went down a lil bit in some of my exercises. But I did see really good results and I would def recommend this.

Im gona start taking it myself again soon, and im gona combine it with nitro tech this time. Ive heard good things about this combination.

Guest jroo

alright, so my friend just got it for me. no loading? i should take one drink in the morning, or after working out? thanks for the help

Originally posted by jroo

alright, so my friend just got it for me. no loading? i should take one drink in the morning, or after working out? thanks for the help

Take it right after you work out. Only serving is necessary, not moring and night.

Also, according to the bottle they recommend 2 scoops per shake which equates to about 10 grams of creatine and 75 grams of sugar. This is a waste, you really only need 1 scoop, your body won't be able to absorb 10 grams of creatine all at once anyway, and 5 grams of it will just be wasted.

Guest jroo

so i took it this morning after a brief workout. it gave me diarherrea, or thats one hell of a coincidence. and it made me feel funny right after taking it. i got a little bit of a headache. i'll try it again and see what happens next

so i took it this morning after a brief workout. it gave me diarherrea, or thats one hell of a coincidence. and it made me feel funny right after taking it. i got a little bit of a headache. i'll try it again and see what happens next

Dude, creatine gave me diarhea too...Nasty ass side effect...But I kept with it and the effects went away after a day or so...Not sure why it did that to me...lol

Guest jroo

i took it again this morning and right on time the shit train rolled into station. only this time i didnt have the urge to puke at the same time. so hopefully tomorrow nothing will happen. im glad this doesnt just happen to me! is it cool to put a little oj into the mix? or some orange gatoraide? the shit is straight nasty. it could be worse, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

i took it again this morning and right on time the shit train rolled into station. only this time i didnt have the urge to puke at the same time. so hopefully tomorrow nothing will happen. im glad this doesnt just happen to me! is it cool to put a little oj into the mix? or some orange gatoraide? the shit is straight nasty. it could be worse, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

It sounds like you got the orange flavored one I assume. Orange flavor I agree is absolutely the worst tasting one. The grape, lemon/lime and fruitpunch all taste 10x better.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mrtiddles

make sure you have food in your stomach when you're taking it

all you're having is supplemental nasseua

sweet, i'll eat before hand now on.

and yea, its the orange one.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't add gatorade or oj to your celltech, you're only adding sugar to a very sugary drink.

I used to take cell-tech also, and I got mad headaches from it...but my body is very sensitive to carbs-I swell up from too much starch, I get headaches from too much sugar.

bite the bullet and finish the tub, then switch to a low carb creatine like Swole or MHP's TRAC. I felt pretty good on that.