Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judge Jules confirmed...

I know he isn't all that good, but at least its a confirmation...

There are others that have blocked out the WMC in their schedule...

But Judge Jules will be at Nikki Beach Club on Friday March 5 for Radio 1's preparty. And will also be there saturday March 6.

Jules plans to remain in Miami until the 9th.

It seems like some DJ's have other gigs right around the WMC... so I'm not sure if they'll be there.

DJ Tall Paul for example. Tiesto will be in south america before and immediately after the conference...

If anyone has more info (just post it!)

Originally posted by ludikruz

judge jules ripped it last year at level.. was my first time seeing him and i was pleasently surprised at how good it was

radio 1 sounds like a good idea for friday so far

I agree...it will be a cool pre-conference party ... most likely it will be free just as last year in Opium Garden (I mean...free in the afternoon)..I'm positive it will be on Friday afternoon, since that's the only way they can broadcast it live

Originally posted by ludikruz

judge jules ripped it last year at level.. was my first time seeing him and i was pleasently surprised at how good it was

radio 1 sounds like a good idea for friday so far

I was there too. Dave Ralph opened up for Jules. Awesome night with GREAT music..

Victor Soto

Hell yeah! I'm definatley down for the Radio 1 pre-party at Nikki Beach. I spent alot of time dancing in the Radio 1 area last year at Ultra. Get there early the place gets packed! Nikki Beach is one of my favorite venue's during the conference. Nice vibe, nice indoor/outdoor venue, and great place to dance! :D