Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHORE HOUSE 2: starts this summer!!!

Well all, same bat time same bat channel, The fun starts all over again, this summer, I,m sure the kickoff party this year will be out of control!!!

hey chelly, you think this years going to be good???

well Chelly call me tommorow with the new cell number, and let me know if you Tommy and Tank are going out on Thurs or Fri, call me !!!

Hey chelly, I got a few more E-mails today for info on Tommy, hey never knew it was that easy huh, must be a bunch of psychos on this board, which means they'd be great for Tommy, I'll pass on the info to Tommy on Thursday!!!

see ya Hon,

SKINNY

Originally posted by skinnymalone

Well all, same bat time same bat channel, The fun starts all over again, this summer, I,m sure the kickoff party this year will be out of control!!!

hey chelly, you think this years going to be good???

well Chelly call me tommorow with the new cell number, and let me know if you Tommy and Tank are going out on Thurs or Fri, call me !!!

Hey chelly, I got a few more E-mails today for info on Tommy, hey never knew it was that easy huh, must be a bunch of psychos on this board, which means they'd be great for Tommy, I'll pass on the info to Tommy on Thursday!!!

see ya Hon,

SKINNY

I hope u told Dave Barbara said "hello"

Originally posted by j00nj00n

Skinny, you said u went to school with Tommy ? I graduated with him what school did u go to ? I thought i read that or did u mean the other shore house members. My sisters boyfriend lives next door to him too.

Skinny went to school with the other shore members not Tommy...:)

HEY HUNNY...

My phone should be here today and I will call you from it.

SO PICK UP!!! Not like last night..hehe

You are not going to believe how many people are emailing me for his phone number....It is alittle sad but shit..He is getting ass like no tomorrow. (hopefully quality)

AGAIN FOR ALL YOU MORONS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN RIP ON TOMMY AND OBESSES OVER HIM....

He is a great LUCKY guy..anyone of you saps would sell your balls to be in his shoes right now....

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Originally posted by chellybell

HEY HUNNY...

My phone should be here today and I will call you from it.

SO PICK UP!!! Not like last night..hehe

You are not going to believe how many people are emailing me for his phone number....It is alittle sad but shit..He is getting ass like no tomorrow. (hopefully quality)

AGAIN FOR ALL YOU MORONS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN RIP ON TOMMY AND OBESSES OVER HIM....

He is a great LUCKY guy..anyone of you saps would sell your balls to be in his shoes right now....

GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

Whats up with "BALLS" references in most of your posts??:tongue:

Originally posted by chellybell

Thats what it is ..You are sooo smart

Oh wait r u being smart with me?? Those are the only cartoon characteers that I can picture...I wasnt being fresh...I heard about the story "I feel a burp coming up from the bottom of my balls....something like that"....pretty funny when I heard it !!;)